Best Marvel Movie

Logan is superhero movie perfection
Thor Ragnarok
Iron Man 1

And I know it's DC rather than Marvel, but if you're in the right mood, The Suicide Squad is sublime. (the second/newer one)

I’m a big fan of the early ones. Iron Man 1 and 2 and the first Captain America.

I liked the first iron man and captain America but the best comic book movie for me by a long shot is Dr Strange

Iron man 1

Resurrecting this thread to say The Marvels is the absolute worst one. By a factor of several million.

my favorite has always been Guardians of the Galaxy I...still is

Resurrecting this thread to say The Marvels is the absolute worst one. By a factor of several million.
The Winter Soldier was the high water mark…

Have not seen it. And not on my list of movies to watch.

I thought The Marvels was awful, but not nearly as bad as Thor: Love and Thunder.
I don't agree with that take, but I understand the sentiment. L&T was it's own dumpster fire.

I don't agree with that take, but I understand the sentiment. L&T was it's own dumpster fire.
I enjoyed L&T, it was not good, but I enjoyed it.

Infinity War & End Game are two of my favs. I also loved Age of Ultron.

My wife said her top 2 are
Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel

I thought The Marvels was awful, but not nearly as bad as Thor: Love and Thunder.
I liked L&T for what it was. I laughed, I got sad at the whole daughter thing, it was sweet.

The Marvels on the other hand, was pure trash city.

And who is ******** on Winter Soldier!?

I liked L&T for what it was. I laughed, I got sad at the whole daughter thing, it was sweet.

The Marvels on the other hand, was pure trash city.

And who is ******** on Winter Soldier!?
You liked the butt scene, didnt you?

Negative, seemed gratuitous and then I was just reminded how he’s in better shape than I am by a lot, and that ain’t fair.
Eh, Hemsworth isnt in that great of shape compared to us beefcakes.

1. The Avengers
2. Captain America. The first Avenger
3.Guardians of the Galaxy

Nothing since end game has really been all that watchable. I stopped even trying after Love and Thunder.. I wont even watch them on Disney plus..

I watched the second Dr. Strange movie last week and really enjoyed it. The Wanda line is handled so well. She might be Marvels most interesting and powerful character
End Game and Infinity War is a great combo
Winter Soldier is my favorite Marvel movie. It would be solid if the characters had no powers.

Nothing since end game has really been all that watchable. I stopped even trying after Love and Thunder.. I wont even watch them on Disney plus..
Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was good. And the most recent Spider-Man.

Back