Best Marvel Movie

But then you watch Love & Thunder and wish you had watched Ragnarok instead.
You're not wrong. L&T is a pile of garbage.

One of the more interesting villians. A potentially fantastic "sins of the father" storyline. Waititi wanted laughs. We got naked Hulk. We got the God of Thunder being subdued by electricity. We anus jokes.

Although, "piss off ghost" is and was hilarious.
e29eef7b-e820-445b-89e0-94c8b44f7caf_text.gif

One of the more interesting villians. A potentially fantastic "sins of the father" storyline. Waititi wanted laughs. We got naked Hulk. We got the God of Thunder being subdued by electricity. We anus jokes.

Although, "piss off ghost" is and was hilarious.
e29eef7b-e820-445b-89e0-94c8b44f7caf_text.gif
One of my favorite lines.

Finished She Hulk.
I have no words.

Watching "The Incredible Hulk" with my son this morning. The forgotten MCU movie.

I'm convinced Thunderbolt Ross is the worst person in the entire MCU.

Maybe not the best movie but my favorite scene and line.

Captain America: Winter Soldier is by far the best Marvel movie and I think only Avengers: End Game is close to it.

I think Thor Ragnarok tops the list for me

We've watched three Marvel movies this morning. Debate going on in the house. Do I'll bring it here.

What's the best Marvel Movie?

I've said:
1)Avengers: Infinity Way
2) Captain America: Winter Soldier
3) Avengers: Endgame

That's just my top 3 and that is tough because I'm leaving a lot out.

So, what do you think is the best Marvel Movie?
Those are likely the best 3.

I still really enjoyed both Dr. strange movies and age of Ultron was also one I really enjoyed.

Captain America: Winter Soldier is by far the best Marvel movie and I think only Avengers: End Game is close to it.
I probably agree but Guardians of the Galaxy is truly special to me as well.

Hmm. I haven’t seen all of them. But I’ll say my top 3 are

Endgame
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man

Hmm. I haven’t seen all of them. But I’ll say my top 3 are

Endgame
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Original Iron Man, that started it all. I liked the newer tech in the later movies, but the original was just fun. The Mark II suit up? It’s still badass.

Original Iron Man, that started it all. I liked the newer tech in the later movies, but the original was just fun. The Mark II suit up? It’s still badass.
yeah that original still gets watched by me nearly every time I see it on and I'm scrolling through channels.

yeah that original still gets watched by me nearly every time I see it on and I'm scrolling through channels.
Every damn time. Only one that doesn’t is Iron Man 3. It was just okay.

yeah it was ok. That's about it.
Paltrow had too valuable and too big of a part. She should have just been kidnapped early and oh noes, she’s blown up and gone forever nooooo….

Or re-cast as someone not awful.

Paltrow had too valuable and too big of a part. She should have just been kidnapped early and oh noes, she’s blown up and gone forever nooooo….

Or re-cast as someone not awful.
true, but she looked the best in that movie

true, but she looked the best in that movie
Just cause she was in a black sports bra and workout pants doesn’t mean she looked the best.

Even in that, I still was rooting for gravity.

Just cause she was in a black sports bra and workout pants doesn’t mean she looked the best.

Even in that, I still was rooting for gravity.
brutal

Only that she lived.

The Iron Legion would have been amazing if she didn’t blow it all up (kinda her doing)

Winter Soldier is a great movie End Game is a fantastic ending.

Back