Black panther

This one is so tough

Deadpool 1
Guardians 1
Black Panther
Infinity War/End Game
Civil War
Iron Man 1

I think I'd have Iron Man 1 and Black Panther right up there together. Then Infinity War and Guardians 1.

This thread has me wanting to watch Ragnarok again.

MCU: Iron Man, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 1
Non MCU: Spider-Man 2

Deadpool
Deadpool 2
X-Men Days of Future Past

MCU: Iron Man, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 1
Non MCU: Spider-Man 2
man, I think Tobey Maguire as Spiderman is STILL hurting the franchise lmao

That said, Holland and Garfield did great work in their roles, and the animated Spiderverse was pretty killer as well.

That said, Holland and Garfield did great work in their roles, and the animated Spiderverse was pretty killer as well.
It’s an age thing. Those movies came out when I was exactly the same age as Peter Parker in those movies. We gre together a bit. I just really identified with the vulnerability and unease with growing up and having responsibility that is almost overwhelming. The 3rd one stunk, but the first 2 are still my favorite superhero movies of all. I thought Andrew Garlfield missed on the vulnerability of Peter Parker a bit. Tom Holland is probably the best Spider-Man, but he exists in the MCU which doesn’t quite make him as real as Toby McGuire’s version to me.

friendly disagreement.

Tobey-Man 1&2 are amazing. They really do a good job of holding up and Tobey-Man 1 is marvelously paced.

The operating room rampage in 2 is better than any scenes in the Garfield movies.

Last edited:
friendly disagreement.

Tobey-Man 1&2 are amazing. They really do a good job of holding up and Tobey-Man 1 is marvelously paced.

The operating room rampage is better than any scenes in the Garfield movies.

Nailed it.

1. Infinity War
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War

I think that's my top 3, but there would be a big jumbled mess after that. lol

I have to go with two of the originals and one Avenger

1. Infinity War
2. Iron Man 1
3. Captain America: The First Avenger

Winter Soldier
Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
I don’t like what they have done with the Captain America character. Liked it so much better when he was Steve Rogers.

Not sure if there's a She-Hulk thread so I'll put this in here.

There isn't an eye-roll in the world strong enough for the She-Hulk finale. It just felt embarrassing to watch. Car crash stuff.

It's like they let a 10 year old fan write the ending. What a waste of an entire season 🙄

Genuinely awful.

Iron Man 1
Thor Ragnarok
Iron Man 3 or Infinity War

Thor Ragnarok is top 3 most re-watchable movies for me of all time.

There isn't an eye-roll in the world strong enough for the She-Hulk finale. It just felt embarrassing to watch. Car crash stuff.

It's like they let a 10 year old fan write the ending. What a waste of an entire season 🙄

Genuinely awful.
I genuinely do not care about anyone in that show one bit. I throw it on while I am washing the dishes or doing the laundry.

Genuinely awful.
What an absolute piece of **** that episode was.

That’s an easy answer and so obvious.

Top 3 for me:

1) Captain America: Winter Soldier
2) Thor Ragnarok
3) Iron Man

Lots of others in there, but those 3 are my favs that I have watched many times.

We've watched three Marvel movies this morning. Debate going on in the house. Do I'll bring it here.

What's the best Marvel Movie?

I've said:
1)Avengers: Infinity Way
2) Captain America: Winter Soldier
3) Avengers: Endgame

That's just my top 3 and that is tough because I'm leaving a lot out.

So, what do you think is the best Marvel Movie?
For me it’s Captain America: Winter Soldier then Thor: Ragnarok

I like Ragnarok less every time I watch it.

1) Logan
2) Deadpool
3) Guardians of the Galaxy

I like Ragnarok less every time I watch it.
But then you watch Love & Thunder and wish you had watched Ragnarok instead.

Back