Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer shot, dude. I wish I could putt less. Lol.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I struggled with the flat stick today. Had my first 3 putt of the year. Only made 3 birdies on the day.

I hit a pitch from behind the 8th green. Lofted it high, landed it just on the green and watched it roll out to about 2 feet.

Hard to choose as I had a couple good ones, so we will go with two for the day;

3rd shot on a Par 5, hitting from a fairway bunker, 124 to the pin. Hit a 48* wedge to the back of the green, pull it back to about 2 feet from the pin for a tap in bird.

420 yard Par 4, blind tee shot to the fairway, but if you get it out there can catch the down slope of the fairway. Smashed the drive dead down the center of the fairway, and just kept going. Couldnt find it when we got out to the fairway, then saw it at the bottom of the downslope. Measured it to 302 yards!

spun one back 10 from the top of the ridge on the green for a 6in tap in birdie. Pretty rare for that to happen for me. Normally putting 30 footers for Birdie chances.

105 out in the fairway with a hard wind kind of in my face and left to right. Hit a 1/2 swing punch with the ATV 50* that just tracked like a laser and went 3 feet past the pin and inches to the left of it and spun back to about 1 1/2 foot in front of the hole. Tap in bird.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Best shot had to be a 4i on the 3rd hole. 507yrd par 5, hit a great drive, nice little draw that left me 210 to the front, 230 to the back. Wind was at my back a little so I knew if I got it elevated that I could get a few extra yards out of it. Absolutely flushed it, nice high 2 yard draw. Landed on the front of the green and settled on the back. Lagged it to a foot for a tap in birdie.

Best of luck on this shot from about 50yds out on a short par 4 and i hit it fat and it hit the flag stick and dropped to about 3 ft from the cup tapped in for par if i didnt hit the stick it would have flew past

About 20 yrds out after a bad second shot. Grabbed an 8i, back pin, kept it low, landed about two feet on and let it release up and around to three feet from the pin. Been trying to play the bump and run if an opportunity more and more.

I chipped in from just off the green for bogey.

hit a drive to the tune of 265
low boring draw that hit the hardpan and ran leaving me inside of 80 yrds

Second shot on a par 5, 240 yds from the green. Slight breeze behind us and I take a 3 iron to get close to the green. Hit it perfect and wound up 15 ft from the hole. For me 240 yds is about 30 yds farther than norm. It was a great shot, 2 putt for bird.

Hole 6 Par 3 I hit a shot that missed the green to the left about 10 yards from the flag and I opened up the face of my 58 xFT and holed it in from there it was the best birdie of my life and my girlfriend witnessed it all! We walked right up and snapped a picture!!

7178860395_f6bd2707d1.jpg

Second best shot was on the 9th hole (par 4)where I hit my mashie pure off the tee straight down the middle and set my self up for a perfect approach shot, My 6 iron left me right here on my second shot!

7364095288_fb92f63871.jpg

Par 4 , second shot 167 yds, nice 7 iron, tracked 10 yds past pin, spun back into hole for eagle, next hole 90 yd GW , tracked 5 ft pst hole spun back, bounced off pin to 11 ft away, putt in for bird.

Best shot from last weekend was a drive on a short par 4. This course is a par 68 with 4 par 4's that play under 300 yards but have, at minimum, 6 bunkers that catch most anything. I have straightened out my drive a bit so I figured I would try and see how close I could get it on the 274 yard 15th hole which had three large fairway bunkers 230 out, a bunker green side right and two green side left and front with a pond in back just feet from the green.

My shot stayed straight and landed over the fairway bunkers but due to the back lip I could not tell how far but it was heading for a clear area between the green side bunkers. When I got up to the green I saw my shot had landed a few yards past the hole on the green. This was my first eagle putt on a par 4 which I missed but made the foot or so I had left for birdie. The drive was one to remember. :)

Par 4 , second shot 167 yds, nice 7 iron, tracked 10 yds past pin, spun back into hole for eagle, next hole 90 yd GW , tracked 5 ft pst hole spun back, bounced off pin to 11 ft away, putt in for bird.

WOW, 30 feet of backspin is crazy. I never seem to get more than 3....LOL.

#6 par 5 514 yards
Driver-snap hook right maybe 200 yards ish
5I from rough heading towards 150 marker
I hit a 7I, 168 to middle, pin was in back, figured Id get some roll
WRONG, hit it stiff, came back a bit...tap in birdie with a PINACLE GOLD LOL

tapinbirdie.jpg

That is a pretty trifecta right there Mike; ball, ball mark and hole, all within a foot of each other.

That is a pretty trifecta right there Mike; ball, ball mark and hole, all within a foot of each other.

yeah I'll take it, especially with how bad my tee ball was and how bad I played in general

yeah I'll take it, especially with how bad my tee ball was and how bad I played in general

At least the round yielded this shot. I found that even with a bad shot, par 5's can be redeemed, of course I have proven this theory wrong time and time again :)

At least the round yielded this shot. I found that even with a bad shot, par 5's can be redeemed, of course I have proven this theory wrong time and time again :)

lol, my achilles is the par 3's, eat me alive more times than not

188 par 3 with a kidney shaped green. Pin was in the back right over a bunker, so it was playing about 202 down wind. I cut a 6 iron stiff, 3 feet, dunked the putt. I wanted to walk right off the course, but unfortunately I had to play 4 more holes.

No great shots to write home about, but I hit a couple of punch shots with driver on the deck under trees that have me thinking I am going to tee the ball up a lot lower than I have been.

lol, my achilles is the par 3's, eat me alive more times than not

I suffer from this affliction, too. There is one par 3 on my home course that I have yet to hit and I have played it 20some times (started playing this course in 2010). It is 170, flat with some trouble, but for some reason I elludes me. Why is this game so much fun when it is so cruel?

Hole 6 Par 3 I hit a shot that missed the green to the left about 10 yards from the flag and I opened up the face of my 58 xFT and holed it in from there it was the best birdie of my life and my girlfriend witnessed it all! We walked right up and snapped a picture!!

Second best shot was on the 9th hole (par 4)where I hit my mashie pure off the tee straight down the middle and set my self up for a perfect approach shot, My 6 iron left me right here on my second shot!
beasting! love no putting cuz my putting sucks hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back