Best value in putters?

I use Wilson's Bucktown and have no reason to consider making a change. I putt really well with it.

I am with all of those saying Cleveland and Mizuno.

Interesting to not see any mentions of SeeMore
According to the banner at the top of this thread, they are the best value in golf! But I can't say the last time I have seen one in a store. If they are there, there must only be a few tucked in with some other obscure putters.

I think the milling on the Kirkland putter face makes it look like a factory second. I haven't seen one where the mill lines are anywhere near centered. Either the total weight or swing weight seems a bit light on ones I have handled as well. For me, this would be the least likely Kirkland golf equipment to end up in my bag.

According to the banner at the top of this thread, they are the best value in golf! But I can't say the last time I have seen one in a store. If they are there, there must only be a few tucked in with some other obscure putters.
They are fantastic.

They are fantastic.
They may be...but I wouldn't have known any better if someone had told me they went extinct. I guess availability doesn't exclude it from being a good value.
I understand the alignment idea, but I find my eyes follow it too much and lead me away from looking at the ball. And the zero shaft offset on 90% of them is hard to get used to. It would take some time to get used to that (for me).

They may be...but I wouldn't have known any better if someone had told me they went extinct. I guess availability doesn't exclude it from being a good value.
I understand the alignment idea, but I find my eyes follow it too much and lead me away from looking at the ball. And the zero shaft offset on 90% of them is hard to get used to. It would take some time to get used to that (for me).
That dot is one of the best training aids in golf. Just don’t follow it the whole way 😜

Interesting to not see any mentions of SeeMore
The best putter for me

For most people, Cleveland HB delivers the best bang/$.

Ha! Don't look???? That is like saying I read Playboy for the articles...
It’s literally the point of RST.

Set up at address and lock it in so you don’t see the red dot, that means your face is square to your alignment. Then, rock your shoulders. That’s it. No need to actively try to focus on it through the stroke.

The Cleveland HB Soft Milled have to be some of the best value on the market. Great price point and they feel incredible

Hot take: the one that sinks more putts for you regardless of cost.

I mean seriously, how much are you willing to pay to shave a considerable number of putts of your putts per round. For me, I just put a Spider Tour X in play at $350. I don't like the shape, the feel, the weight, the color or anything about the putter sitting in the rack, but it just freaking sinks putts. Short range, long range, lags... straight money Holmes. I'll learn to love that other stuff. PPR has been 5 strokes lower since I put it in play. #worthit

Mizuno putters are the best.

Cleveland Huntington Beach putters remain the best value out there. Speed-matching faces on milled putters for $200? Can't beat it.

The Cobra King 3d putters coming in at $199 currently is an amazing deal.
I’d have to agree here. Really solid feel and very very underrated

I'm pretty sure these can still be ordered from Ping. I paid $80 for this a few years ago. They might get my vote.

1000003434.jpg

1000003435.jpg

The new Tour Edge Template putters are attractive looking and can be had for an attractive price too.

I think Cobra/Cleveland is hard to beat because of price, after that it’s Seemore.

It’s more individually orientated , but for value in broad sense would have to be two ball , which revised / evolved putting more from the tradianal shape to more esoteric designs … and it’s international popularity

Cleveland. Nothing else comes close. I don't have one because I don't need another putter but they sure seem like a great deal when I play with them at the store.

Initially I thought of Cleveland. They give you a lot of bang for your buck. After giving it some more thought, the Maltby milled putters are a crazy value too. Fully milled decent looking putter for under $100 is kind of insane.

The new Odyssey Ai Ones

Seriously, how they got that much tech in at that price point? It’s ludicrous

Back