Best value in putters?

I gotta go with Cobra King 3d or the latest Cleveland Huntington line.

Cobra vintage putters are $150 right now

Off the rack retail price is Cleveland. overall is a well maintained but used Odyssey.

Cobra Vintage line...esp with them on sale currently.

Cobra Vintage. $150 is hard to beat for a damned good putter.

I REALLY wanted to like the Cleveland Soft Milled. I went back to the golf store 4 or 5 times to roll a couple of them but could never get comfortable with them.

Cleveland. Great putters at great prices.

Its between the Cobra Vintage line and the Cleveland HB line for me strictly based on what you get for the price at the moment.

Monetarily, it's hard to beat the Cleveland lineup
They feel great, look great, and roll the ball great.

• HB SOFT Milled
  • Huntington Beach SOFT Premier
  • Huntington Beach SOFT
  • Frontline

All of the under $300

The Cobra King 3d putters coming in at $199 currently is an amazing deal.
that's where my mind went, especially if one struggles to deliver a consistent launch. Only other way to get that face tech is to jump way up the price bracket to LA Golf

Putter can also be restored. There are 10 steps for putter restoration which are discussed Here

I would love to see a head to head to head matchup on one of those robot-ish setups between the Cleveland HB SOFT milled, Cleveland Elevado, Ai-One and Evnroll putters of similar head shapes. You get prices from $200 to > $400 and all of them have some kind of tech claiming to minimize the effects of mishits. The winner of that test would be my best value. Can the SOFT come close to the performance of a putter that costs twice as much? Does the new Ai insert blow the others away?

Does a well-done fitting overcome or supersede the advantages of a higher tech putter that was purchased because you like the look of it?

Cleveland HB soft. A quality milled putter for well under $200 brand new. How can you beat that?

Between them and Mizuno…..yeeeeeewwww! Value galore.

Basically this. I might also mention the Cobra original 3D putters (silver) and the vintage line that are $100-$150 off at the moment - hard to find a better package of price and technology right now.

Well yeah, of course. But by that logic the best possible putter is a $2 yard sale find.
Yup. Which is why I don’t really count the used rack. 🤣

Updated the OP….

Let’s leave pre-owned out of this fun convo.

In going to say odyssey/Toulon preownef via Callaway site, when there is a sale.

Known quality, known company, most popular putters on earth.

Costco for the win.

Costco for the win.
Cbs No GIF by HULU

In going to say odyssey/Toulon preownef via Callaway site, when there is a sale.

Known quality, known company, most popular putters on earth.
No ussssssseeeeeeed 😉

No ussssssseeeeeeed 😉
Sorry missed that. Does it matter that so many are actually new? I’ll show myself out 😀

Sorry missed that. Does it matter that so many are actually new? I’ll show myself out 😀
All good. I had to amend the OP before this turned into a yard sale thread (before you posted, no worries)

Back