Bet You Can’t Have Just One

Why do Hershey bars only come with 12 squares? I feel like 24 or 30 would be more appropriate. Still want chocolate...

Corn dogs are OK but I eat chicken tenders like a 12 year old. 😂

If I pour chips into a bowl rather than crushing them straight from the bag, at least I need to get up and refill the bowl to eat half the bag in one sitting. Progress!

You weigh more than 100 lbs I'm assuming. Of course you ate two. That right there is discipline.

I'm a "whole pizza today" or "half today, half tomorrow" debater. Usually half. Usually.

What is the point of fun sized candy bars? How many do I eat? One? Three? Eight? Sheesh!

I never had a corndog before about 5 years ago.

Now they are an endangered species around me.

Corn dogs have never been included in my diet, which surprises me since it seems like everything else has. o_O

Today in the kitchen I found a Hershey bar with 4 pieces left in it. What?! Why?! I wouldn’t leave 4 pieces uneaten even if I was binge eating a 6 pack of Hershey bars and knew it wasn’t going to end well eating those last 4 pieces. My wife has some sort of crazy willpower.

Today in the kitchen I found a Hershey bar with 4 pieces left in it. What?! Why?! I wouldn’t leave 4 pieces uneaten even if I was binge eating a 6 pack of Hershey bars and knew it wasn’t going to end well eating those last 4 pieces. My wife is some sort of crazy alien 👽!
FIFY

if its a norm size corn dog i will have a couple, IF its a state fair Flechers foot long? I can have only one.....

Corn dog, or Martinsville Speedway hot dog "all the way"?

After seeing this I just realized I was out...back to the wholesale club for the Fun Size box! Double checked the mustard stock so good there.

Why do Hershey bars only come with 12 squares? I feel like 24 or 30 would be more appropriate. Still want chocolate...
If there's chocolate in the house, I cannot leave it uneaten. So every year when reviewing bloodwork with my physician I have to act all surprised when the glucose levels come back high.

Mini Corn Dogs FTMFW! You can have 12!

large_b5c97315-c2aa-4c59-8fb2-085c0acae18b.JPG

Corn dog - I’ll enjoy it, but prefer a good hot dog or hamburger

Back