Bettinardi Putter Thread

It felt good in the store! Hopefully it rolls just as good on the course

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

Mine is delivering tomorrow I will be home Friday so will get it on the course Friday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was quick, could not resist anymore so placed the order.

Rolled this one at the store today myself. Actually was the first one that caught my eye. Love the looks and the feel. Hope it rolls great for you.

Rolled this one at the store today myself. Actually was the first one that caught my eye. Love the looks and the feel. Hope it rolls great for you.

Thank you Eddie I bought it blind but I thought no I will like it

You will like it. It is a nice putter. I actually didn't realise it was a Berttinardi until I put it back in the rack. I was really liking it.

You will like it. It is a nice putter. I actually didn't realise it was a Berttinardi until I put it back in the rack. I was really liking it.

Did you roll the center shaft or heel shaft?

Did you roll the center shaft or heel shaft?

He'll, I don't remember. I rolled so many different putters today. Found one that really interests me too, but it wasn't this is. But I did like this one a lot.

He'll, I don't remember. I rolled so many different putters today. Found one that really interests me too, but it wasn't this is. But I did like this one a lot.

What are you wanting to get?

I cant believe youre even looking at another putter after getting that sweet black M2. Do you need an intervention?

I cant believe youre even looking at another putter after getting that sweet black M2. Do you need an intervention?

Yes I need an intervention, it is that damn guy lightning bolts fault lol

Pics of my new 2017 BB1 Tiki Limited Run

91c419fd1762688a7a9ef990e59eec3f.jpg

614afa2c4b3612f4d3243cf24ef8abbd.jpg

45bb8da00456863fa8398d7f68ad1ce7.jpg

547dfe8ff1b6939bdfd541318e753bf6.jpg

b1a6c24fb422949377f8bcfa050bdf89.jpg

I love the face on that one PC

big fan of that finish too

Holy beautiful powercobra!

Good looking putter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow powercobra, love the whole putter perfect in every way.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Just got the call from the guy who does my taxes. My return was three times what I was expecting. Immediately got off the phone and ordered the 2017 Tiki. Haven't seen it in person but fell in love with it the first time I saw it online.

Just got the call from the guy who does my taxes. My return was three times what I was expecting. Immediately got off the phone and ordered the 2017 Tiki. Haven't seen it in person but fell in love with it the first time I saw it online.

Jealous on both accounts .

Haven't had a tax return in years

It's even better in-hand than the pictures...you're going to love it.

30 putts and zero 3 putts for me Sunday , which is very rare. So far so good with the betti

Picked up a Project Honeycomb, can't wait until it's delivered!

2017 Tiki on its way to be delivered today. I'm completely worthless at work today. All I can think about is that putter.

First hole with the new putter I'm about 30 something feet for birdie. 4 putt double bogey. Don't care I love this putter. It is so much heavier than my old putter so going to take some time to get use to it.

Back