Bettinardi Putter Thread

I am trying one out right now on my Mizzu/Betti BC4. I have only played one round with it but I do like the feel of it. I cant say much about durability but so far I'm happy. It is a thicker grip than a normal size which I like. Buckjob what did they say that made you change your mind?

Just heard they weren't that good. I trust Jimmy's opinion and when I asked about them he said he wouldn't get them. So I decided not to. Plus as much as I like exotic grips most of them have durability issues and cost a lot more to replace. So I went another route.

It is written

Putter Choice -SS14
Length -35"
Grip - Midsize
Lie - Standard
Loft - Standard

It is written

Putter Choice -SS14
Length -35"
Grip - Midsize
Lie - Standard
Loft - Standard

Nice joice buddy...I almost went with that one too.

Nice joice buddy...I almost went with that one too.

yeah at the end of the day, its what I know best. Ive rolled blade for as long as Ive golfed with the exception of the past month. Like to think Im a decent putter and this event really wasnt the place for me to "experiment". Went the SS route as Im hoping the softer face will help on those lightening fast greens come july.

yeah at the end of the day, its what I know best. Ive rolled blade for as long as Ive golfed with the exception of the past month. Like to think Im a decent putter and this event really wasnt the place for me to "experiment". Went the SS route as Im hoping the softer face will help on those lightening fast greens come july.

It was between that and the QBM3 for me. Solid choice Mike!

I think it will serve you well bro....that's the same reason I went Mid Mallet was that is what I have played for the last couple of years, I thought about going blade...but why mess with what works right?

It was between that and the QBM3 for me. Solid choice Mike!

thanks man

I think it will serve you well bro....that's the same reason I went Mid Mallet was that is what I have played for the last couple of years, I thought about going blade...but why mess with what works right?

couldnt have said it better myself

just went for my putter fitting and brought a few from my collection. guy was a scotty collector but really loved my bettis. was nice to see a TON Of betti production line sitting out for people to get fit to as well! don't see that to often around here.

My order is finally in. Thanks to everyone else for their patience. In the end, I just had to go with the high-MOI mallet, it's just what I'm comfortable with. Lie angle matches putters that I've done well with in the past, and I added 1 degree of loft to account for my forward press.

Putter Choice - Bettinardi BB54 heel-shafted
Length - 34 inches
Grip - Iomic Royal Blue Midsize (if not available, Iomic Red Midsize)
Lie - 70 degrees
Loft - 4 degrees

This is a great choice Amol. Can't wait to see it in person.

Nice order Amol...that makes it official, all 8 putters orders have been placed!

Nice choice Ary. Good mix of putters in this group. Will be cool to see them all in Myrtle.

2 great choices dudes. I think we are all going to slay fools on the greens. I wonder if there will be any "extras" on the putters this year

Nice pick Ary. Just sold mine today! Great putter I think you'll really like it a lot.

Yes ary! My favorite one.

Buck glad to hear you found a home for yours, takes some temptation away haha

Yes ary! My favorite one.

Buck glad to hear you found a home for yours, takes some temptation away haha

Still have that tour mallet buddy! Haha

Put my BB34 up for sale on here. I realized between my Mizzu and SS7 that I just won't play it enough to justify keeping it.

My order is finally in. Thanks to everyone else for their patience. In the end, I just had to go with the high-MOI mallet, it's just what I'm comfortable with. Lie angle matches putters that I've done well with in the past, and I added 1 degree of loft to account for my forward press.

Putter Choice - Bettinardi BB54 heel-shafted
Length - 34 inches
Grip - Iomic Royal Blue Midsize (if not available, Iomic Red Midsize)
Lie - 70 degrees
Loft - 4 degrees

Just now saw you got your order in Ary, I really like that choice and am very interested in seeing that putter in person!

Pulled my SS11 down off the rack today during a call and rolled it for a good 20 minutes. Forgot how much I love that thing! I may have to put a SS 1.0 on it so it's ready to go out with me one of these days.

Back