Big Break 22 (Myrtle Beach, SC)

I heard Camillo tried out for it...

It's good to see the show back, however I feel there are changes that need to be made. I don't see True Blue or Caledonia on that list. Oh wait they only host REAL events.

Very nice, this season should be interesting.

While I say that I wont watch because this show get increasingly less about golf and more about the drama, I know I will watch every episode. Just hoping, as always, to just see some more golf rounds played vs skills challenge and range contests.
Smae here I alwasy start a season thinkging I'll watch them all and then don't or fast forward through a bunch of the extra junk to get to the golf!

No comments yet on the season premier episode??? The quality of play in the first challenge of the year was pretty impressive... 8 people had to hit a punch out from under a tree then stick an approach as close as possible... I won't spoil it but the top 4 all hit shots that were half as far away from the pin as what I thought it would take to advance, and the worst shot of the 8 was at about the number I thought would be safe....and only one bogey in 3 one hole head to head matches after that to determine the winner of the day... much better play than we usually see on the first few episodes each season.

This year may be pretty fun to watch.

I thought the premiere was pretty good. Some good golf shots played and I like the introduction of Super Immunity for one person. Never know when you may have a bad challenge.

Pretty good premier episode. I need one person to go home ASAP!!!

I loved what I saw in the premier. Actually played some holes of golf when it mattered instead of chipping contests.

I bet I know who that one person is!! He's "Way up here and everyone else is down here". I thought it was a good episode as well, but I don't think this is going to be the norm as it was a challenge for the super immunity. We'll see though. I'm one of the few that probably doesn't mind the gimmicks on the show simply because the purpose is to pose different challenges, not just straight up golf. It is what it is and I take it as an hour of semi brain dead entertainment.

I liked what I saw as well and I am usually not a big break watcher. A lot of skill including a usga champ.

I like Anthony, his arrogance is funny. Never met a really good golfer whose confidence did not border on arrogance. It is what drives them.

Enjoyed last nights episode and look forward to the rest of the season.

I am hoping for some good golf with a little drama mixed in. I agree with Freddie that GC could have done better than Tom Abbot. I am glad to see Paige there and I think most people would have been better than the last girl.

I like Anthony, his arrogance is funny. Never met a really good golfer whose confidence did not border on arrogance. It is what drives them.

I agree with you to an extent, but I really can't stand somebody who displays a superiority complex before they display anything to back it up. I have a feeling this dudes going to cross the line from funny to complete P.I.T.A. pretty soon.

The guy who pops his collar strikes me as a piece of work too.

That Anthony kid reminds me of "A-God" from BB Mesquite. Very annoying.

Well, it sounds like pretty much everyone is on the same page. Here's my rhetorical question to Anthony. If he's so good, why does he need to be on the big break, why isn't he dominating on the web.com tour and have his foot in the door for the big time? Like Darnall said, he hasn't proven anything yet. Positivity about your performance and some cockiness is fine, but flat out arrogance and superiority is a recipe for disaster.

I like the girl from Houston but not quite sure why she's on here when the bios show she already has conditional status for LPGA this season. I would also be curious to know what all these players caps are, they can't all be plus handicaps I don't think.

We met one of the contestants at the L/PGA event announced as the prize for the winner. I won't disclose, as that could be a big spoiler. But I'm confused as to whether the person won BB or got into the event in some other manner. I hope the he/she won, as the he/she was pretty awesome in person.

We met one of the contestants at the L/PGA event announced as the prize for the winner. I won't disclose, as that could be a big spoiler. But I'm confused as to whether the person won BB or got into the event in some other manner. I hope the he/she won, as the he/she was pretty awesome in person.
Great teaser!!

Back