Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Interesting episode. I am enjoying it thus far. Got to think Sadena is the favorite at this point, but these girls got game.

Glad Lauren stuck around, would have been a shame for her to be eliminated so soon, but I still think the prettiest of them all is this new host Melanie Collins. Wowza

Definitely two perks of the show. (Pun intended)

I've gotta say that Sadena is probably the odds on favorite right now. Solid off the tee, had a spot on layup distance, and short game is pretty good. Yet to see her putt (maybe I missed it). There's a solid group behind her with 7 or 8 of them in it, but no one has stood out yet.

Interesting to watch but none of them seem to have the game for the LPGA tour. We have a high school girl at our club that seems to have better skills than most of them.

Interesting to watch but none of them seem to have the game for the LPGA tour. We have a high school girl at our club that seems to have better skills than most of them.

Jackie Stoelting seems to have game for the LPGA. Here is what she has done over the last year:
She competed in 2013 the U.S. Women’s Open
She recorded five top-10 finishes on the Symetra Tour, finishing 22nd on the Money List.
She earned LPGA status by finishing T38 during Stage III of LPGA Q School, and will be an LPGA Rookie in 2014.

I can't help but think Mary used to be a man every time she speaks.

Just watching it now, and I agree with the page of posts on the 276. That was unexpected.

And I already knew she took the 5K, and that is not only confidence, but a lot of coin. She might be my favorite right now.

Terrible play on the chip shot challenge. Sadeema barely made it through.

And I already knew she took the 5K, and that is not only confidence, but a lot of coin. She might be my favorite right now.
I find it amazing that she could have $10,000 right now if she always took the money!

I find it amazing that she could have $10,000 right now if she always took the money!
I believe the $2500 she didn't take on the 2nd challenge got carried over for the 3rd. So she has got all the money from the first 3 challenges of $7500.

I believe the $2500 she didn't take on the 2nd challenge got carried over for the 3rd. So she has got all the money from the first 3 challenges of $7500.

True

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I still can't believe only 1 person picked the 95 yard wedge shot....much easier than the bunker shot IMO

I didn't think about that, you're probably right.

Not sure I really like this speed golf challenge...doesn't really ever come up in real golf. Not sure what this challenge is supposed to prove.

Not sure I really like this speed golf challenge...doesn't really ever come up in real golf. Not sure what this challenge is supposed to prove.

It forces adrenaline that could build up during an entire round. I have actually had a coach make me do something similar but it was tee shot approach shot wedge shot from 3 spots.

It forces adrenaline that could build up during an entire round. I have actually had a coach make me do something similar but it was tee shot approach shot wedge shot from 3 spots.

Yeah, I could definitely see how it would get the blood pumping. I suppose I take it back! lol

Yeah, I could definitely see how it would get the blood pumping. I suppose I take it back! lol

Haha it is definitely a weird idea though.

Should be an interesting elimination match.

Does Mark have to give his....I mean Mary give her opinion on everything?

Does Mark have to give his....I mean Mary give her opinion on everything?

Hahaha I'm rooting for him I mean her so the joke lives on

Those were two terrible tee shots. And an even dumber second by Lauren.

:crying:

Wows...

Terrible golf in the elimination. Sad to see her go, but not due to her golf skills unfortunately.

Terrible golf in the elimination. Sad to see her go, but not due to her golf skills unfortunately.

Totally agree with this. She was clearly the worst of those left, just sad to see her go for selfish reasons.

Jimmy, you still alive buddy? Haha. I could see you having a little cardiac arrest after tonight's episode.

Still rooting on Kristi but have another girl I like now. Hoping Kylee can do well as well.

Back