Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Fiamma benefitted from Sadena's mind games. Does Sadena regret taking the 5k now? What's she up to, 10k now?

I believe she is at 7.5k took 2.5k then turned down 2.5k and took immunity. Then took 5k today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

At least this episode was a bit more interesting and a lot less confusing... Obviously we're up for some drama this season. There's no crying in golf!

So Dallas doesn't want to play golf anymore?

Because she lost IMO. It's easy to say that when you have to pack your bags. Had she not been sent home, she would have been pressing on like nothing was ever wrong.

I thought it was funny when Dallas said something along the lines of "I wanted to turn pro because of the money". She's acting like the money just comes flowing in as soon as you turn pro. I wonder how long it took her to figure that one out.

Agreed with everyone else that Sadena absolutely dropped a bomb on that driver contest too. It was funny to see her shut Mary up for once.

I find it interesting almost every season there is a very young person, who turns pro for the show, and leaves quite early. I'd say some of them should learn from past seasons and not do it!

I liked Dallas, tough to see her go so soon.

Seemed quite homesick in that final interview though.

Interesting episode. I am enjoying it thus far. Got to think Sadena is the favorite at this point, but these girls got game.

Glad Lauren stuck around, would have been a shame for her to be eliminated so soon, but I still think the prettiest of them all is this new host Melanie Collins. Wowza

I thought it was funny when Dallas said something along the lines of "I wanted to turn pro because of the money". She's acting like the money just comes flowing in as soon as you turn pro. I wonder how long it took her to figure that one out.

The sad thing is there is money in women's golf only for about the top 50 in the world. The 100th best player last year made $46k - not a very good living wage especially with travel and caddie expenses.

Not impressed so far with these girls games. There are some that can play but a lot more that are mediocre at best.

And someone needs to point Sadena to THP. Someone get that girl some clubs that fit her!!!!

Not impressed so far with these girls games. There are some that can play but a lot more that are mediocre at best.

And someone needs to point Sadena to THP. Someone get that girl some clubs that fit her!!!!

A couple of them have some game. Renee has a funky looking swing, but she can golf her ball.

I bet she could take you in match play.

Also, I bet Mary can kick your a$$.

I just snotted all over my keyboard at the vision of DanGreg getting beat down by Mark...I mean Mary

It's possible.

And Mary would just sit on me. But she would have to catch me first. #Run

Sad to see Dallas go, I like her she was good looking and a redneck.

Ah well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

LMAO.

I hear she likes the skinny dudes. Make a great snack.

Good thing I am not skinny. Wait. Crap. That would make me a meal then. #LoseLose

I think that there were 2 that turned pro specifically to be on The Big Break, but Dallas is the one who it could affect the most due to her age and not being able to play in college now. I think Lauren was the second, but she's 24 or 25 so scholarship isn't really an issue for her. I wonder how much the golf channel counselled Dallas on that decision or did they just let her give up her amateur status without much direction. That's a good question for the blog that I posted a while back, not the two that were answered.

I think that there were 2 that turned pro specifically to be on The Big Break, but Dallas is the one who it could affect the most due to her age and not being able to play in college now. I think Lauren was the second, but she's 24 or 25 so scholarship isn't really an issue for her. I wonder how much the golf channel counselled Dallas on that decision or did they just let her give up her amateur status without much direction. That's a good question for the blog that I posted a while back, not the two that were answered.

Kylee is the other one I believe.

I doubt they counseled her at all.

I doubt they give advice so I would agree zero counseling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back