Biggest Loser, Season 14 [Spoilers]

that's been the story of her season hasn't it? Very fitting end. They all did fantastic. An inspiring season that's for sure.

So happy for all of them but Danni was one of my favorites since day 1.

Danni will pick up some advertising gig for sure.... They are going to market her in some kind of way

Just like they did with Ali and Tara.

that's been the story of her season hasn't it? Very fitting end. They all did fantastic. An inspiring season that's for sure.
This season seemed to be so much more than the past. It seemed like the participants gelled much better. They seemed to keep it about supporting each other while trying to do the work...

This season seemed to be so much more than the past. It seemed like the participants gelled much better. They seemed to keep it about supporting each other while trying to do the work...

That they did. Gina was the only who tried to game play but it didn't last.

and the day just got better haha

Dang she's cute!

I wasn't crazy about how she looked at the finale last night with that hair do and all the make up but on that video she's very pretty. Good for her, she was my favorite all season as well.

Agreed 100%, she looked too made up last night. Looks good this morning. Well done to her and all the other contestants. The one chick contestant who sat in the crowd and did not weigh in was weird tho.

Agreed 100%, she looked too made up last night. Looks good this morning. Well done to her and all the other contestants. The one chick contestant who sat in the crowd and did not weigh in was weird tho.

She quite after the first episode. I don't think she deserved to weigh in. One thing if she had been elliminated but she just didn't want to put in the work so she quite. She took a spot from someone who would have done the work. She didn't deserve a shot at a 100k for quiting.

If I recall correctly, if you quit (instead of getting eliminated), you don't get to do anything finale related. Previous years there hasn't even been mention of any of the quitters at the finale. I was surprised when they showed her and made mention of her last night.

Another thing I noticed was that there was no discussion of what order they would weigh in for the final three. Usually they would have the biggest % loser before the finale choose the order. Not that I doubted Danni's ability to win it, but I thought as soon as they had the talk about Jillian hugging her at the end, and then having Danni weigh in last, that Danni had it in the bag.

Overall I thought the final 3 did great. Weight loss wise though overall, I thought the numbers were lower than usual. Usually the show touts the person on track to win 100 lbs in the first 6 or 7 weeks, this year no one was even close in that time span on the ranch.

She quite after the first episode. I don't think she deserved to weigh in. One thing if she had been elliminated but she just didn't want to put in the work so she quite. She took a spot from someone who would have done the work. She didn't deserve a shot at a 100k for quiting.

Damn, didnt know she quit. Surprised they even showed her then. If I were in that show, I'd way Dolvett as my trainer. He seems like a dude I would bust my a for.

If I recall correctly, if you quit (instead of getting eliminated), you don't get to do anything finale related. Previous years there hasn't even been mention of any of the quitters at the finale. I was surprised when they showed her and made mention of her last night.

Another thing I noticed was that there was no discussion of what order they would weigh in for the final three. Usually they would have the biggest % loser before the finale choose the order. Not that I doubted Danni's ability to win it, but I thought as soon as they had the talk about Jillian hugging her at the end, and then having Danni weigh in last, that Danni had it in the bag.

Overall I thought the final 3 did great. Weight loss wise though overall, I thought the numbers were lower than usual. Usually the show touts the person on track to win 100 lbs in the first 6 or 7 weeks, this year no one was even close in that time span on the ranch.

I noticed that as well. I wonder if because they have had some big losers from the past regain the weight because they never dealt with the emotional side they focused more on that aspect this year.

Watch at the VERY end of the show, where they run the credits. There is a statement saying something to the effect 'Final weights taken prior to show'

Damn, didnt know she quit. Surprised they even showed her then. If I were in that show, I'd way Dolvett as my trainer. He seems like a dude I would bust my a for.
Jillian all the way. I have a bunch of her DVD's and I love her!! I would need someone who gets at the competitive side of me.

Jillian all the way. I have a bunch of her DVD's and I love her!! I would need someone who gets at the competitive side of me.
Me too. In fact I'd quite enjoy Jillian kicking me around a bit. Maybe a bit too much but I sure would work hard to stay on the show to keep the beat downs coming!

Me too. In fact I'd quite enjoy Jillian kicking me around a bit. Maybe a bit too much but I sure would work hard to stay on the show to keep the beat downs coming!

Last year during the New Jersey outing she was in Atlantic City. I wanted so bad to go but it was $100 for a 30 minute training class with her.

Last year during the New Jersey outing she was in Atlantic City. I wanted so bad to go but it was $100 for a 30 minute training class with her.

Dean couldve won that $100 back on the front 9 no problem.

you should have done that

Dean couldve won that $100 back on the front 9 no problem.

without a doubt. I mean I was playing Buck #easymoney

Finally got a chance to watch the finale. I was very glad to see Danni win, but did you notice Lisa? She looks great!

Finally got a chance to watch the finale. I was very glad to see Danni win, but did you notice Lisa? She looks great!

yeah I did not expect that one.

Did anyone notice the former contestant that was selected to be in the Subway commercial. It looked like she had put a lot of the weight back on. I wonder how that commercial is going to work.

Did anyone notice the former contestant that was selected to be in the Subway commercial. It looked like she had put a lot of the weight back on. I wonder how that commercial is going to work.
I saw that, and it did look like he had gained a bit back.

Back