Black Friday 2015

So who is braving it? What are you looking for? Where are you headed?
I usually go out. Looking for a 40-50“ TV for the kids playroom and maybe one for my son's room. I don't need the latest and greatest for those rooms so either best buy or walmart.

Post via Taptalk

Not a chance I will be going anywhere except to the golf course to walk 18.

Heard yesterday I'll be working. I'll be checking the THP store and marketplace for some sweet deals! Specifically I'm hunting for some new head covers for the Cobra 3&5 fairways. Hoping Stitch has some killer deals.

I will not be going to any physical stores if I can at all help it. I can barely put up with the knuckleheads when I go on a regular day let alone black Friday.

Also thinking about a new TV, mine is 4 years old but don't really need one.

Nope lol, I can't sand the madness anymore.

Haven't seen much that I want/need.

Only thing that has crossed my mind is the Ultimate Ears Boom for $99. Wonder if that'll fit into the golf cart cup holders...

So who is braving it?
LOL. No.

Guess I don't have to answer any more of the questions. My wife goes occasionally, but it's nonsensical to me. Yeah, I get the part about deals, but the idea of standing in line behind hundreds of people, to save a few bucks, is to me - torture. I just don't have the mental stamina to wait in line all. night. long. My comfort and sanity are worth the premium I put on them.

For those who pull it off ... you guys are saints. Or crazy. Or both. I tip my hat to you all though, regardless.

I won't be out there, plus I do most of my shopping online. I'll be playing in the last golf tournament of the year on black friday.

Not this year, but I do kind of miss that early morning wake up call and waiting in line!

No shopping of any kind for me on Black Friday. I will be at my parents' house, chilling with the family. Good college football games.

I am going to be at my dad's ranch.. Miles and miles away from anything resembling a Black Friday store. I couldn't be more excited.

I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a 60+" TV this year, time to replace the plasma 61" which now has some line burn-in issues on it. Stupid plasma.

All online for me, the crazies in the stores scare me.

If you don't find what you want you should really consider Costco. Love the 65" we put up earlier this year.

Yes! I am a christmasaholic so ill be out there. Probably looking to pick up an Xbox One this year and new tablet/ipad. My kids are still young so Wal Mart is the best place, or KMart because its less crowded
Check out Best Buy. I think they have a black Friday deal you can get now. It's a 40" Samsung tv, a Xbox One and a Lego game for $500 I think. It will save you the hassle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We usually go out for a few things, I think a TV for the basement is the main goal this year.

I don't need anything that bad to go out and mess with the crazies. Last thing I need is getting upset, fighting someone over a tv.

I'll look online for a tv thank you very much

I'm hoping for a laptop, cable modem, and a "cloud" based hard drive. I doubt any of that is available on Black Friday. Maybe the laptop. I'm too cheap to pay $10 a month for a modem through the cable company and I want the hard drive for all our pictures. I've seen them for like $130 for 3TB's of space. It doesn't seem like too bad of a deal and should last us a good while.

I don't want to risk my life so ill be browsing online haha some good ski equipment for the upcoming season or a few weightlifting items I'll be looking for.

No more braving it. I can get the same deals online and pickup in store or have delivered w/o having to deal with some craziness.

this year I'm looking at getting a camera and maybe an upgrade to my older ipad

I actually start buying gifts now and stashing them away. Pay full price , but a great feeling to have all the shopping done a month ahead of time

everyone else can hurry and get all jittery on thanksgiving night . Me , just eat more turkey and pound down 5 lbs of pumpkin pie. Pretty soon people will need to start wheeling me around I eat so much

When I was in college & just afterwards, I worked at a toy store part time. This was during the Furby craze.

I am never, ever, ever shopping on Black Friday after experiencing that.

Check out Best Buy. I think they have a black Friday deal you can get now. It's a 40" Samsung tv, a Xbox One and a Lego game for $500 I think. It will save you the hassle.

The only reason we do wal mart is my work gives out wal mart gift cards for safety incentive and project completions. So I save them during the year and Christmas is all but paid for

I would gladly pay more, the cost of convenience as it were, to not fist fight grandma on Thanksgiving afternoon over a TV at WalMart. But that's just me.

I don't step into a shopping mall more than a couple times a year so Black Friday will not be on my radar, ever. I'll be skiing or golfing that day.

The only reason we do wal mart is my work gives out wal mart gift cards for safety incentive and project completions. So I save them during the year and Christmas is all but paid for
That's even better then. Figured I'd throw that out there since I saw it and the wife said no to me.

I work at the corporate office of a national retailer, so I'll be there on Black Friday. And I'll probably shopping online for most of the day.

Back