Black Friday 2015

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So who is braving it? What are you looking for? Where are you headed?

I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a 60+" TV this year, time to replace the plasma 61" which now has some line burn-in issues on it. Stupid plasma.

All online for me, the crazies in the stores scare me.

So who is braving it? What are you looking for? Where are you headed?

I stay home. Nothing I need that badly, UNLESS there is a deal somewhere on a Cobra Fly Z Driver, lol.

Yes! I am a christmasaholic so ill be out there. Probably looking to pick up an Xbox One this year and new tablet/ipad. My kids are still young so Wal Mart is the best place, or KMart because its less crowded

Where ever I can find a GoPro Hero4 and possibly a 55" television.

love Black Friday. We actually stopped at Target last year after we left my buddies parents house and picked up a TV for my dad. Glad we did, we didn't see it offered for the same or lower price after that.

It sounds like we will be headed out again this year. No clue what we are looking for, but the usual suspects will be on the itinerary: Target, Old Navy, Express, possibly Best Buy and hopefully Golfsmith!! I'll know more once we look through the flyers and figure out what we want to buy everyone.

I will be working on black Friday so maybe ill probably wait for cyber Monday.

I have done it in the past and cant take the lines. Every year it starts earlier and earlier. I will check out Cyber Monday but wont be shopping on Friday.

I was going to do my first Black Friday in a couple of decades while in Nashville and bring back a 70" TV from Sam's. But I already got it so I don't have to fight the crowds.

I don't need anything else bad enough to fight the crazy people.

We will probably stay out of it other than a quick stop at GameStop. We need a new/refurbished PS3 for the kids since their old one just died.

Other than that, I don't want any part of the craziness. Online is much better for my sanity.

I'll be working for the first time in many years. But maybe I'll treat myself to something from the pro shop to take part.

65" Vizio Smart 4k TV for 900ish. Hmm...

I will be shopping online, asI tend to stay away from stores that weekend. Already started my shopping for this year which is a first for me.. borderline a miracle.

I would rather play a Top Flight distance ball than go in store for Black Friday deals.

I'll probably stop by a shop or two just to see what is there if we really need something. Right now I can't think of anything though

Its pretty much what I want, the issue will be just nailing one down.
I think I ended up paying just under $800 for mine last year with a few different coupons from Best Buy.

Too good of a deal to pass up, and the TV has been perfect.

online only...

I'm a cyber Monday guy.

REI-OptOutside.jpg

My plans. I will be in Olympic National Park staying as far the hell away from retail as possible.

Back