Black Friday 2015

Got some money back from Best Buy since they lowered the cost on what I bought last weekend.

Bought a Pro1M rangefinder for 160 from amazon.com
Bought a Xbox One controller and Turtle Beach headset.

Still debating a trip out to Verizon this afternoon. Maybe a drive by to see how busy it is.
Turns out Verizon deals are for non Verizon customers only. I'm going to celebrate that nonsense by switching to at&t. Go me

Turns out Verizon deals are for non Verizon customers only. I'm going to celebrate that nonsense by switching to at&t. Go me
I hate verizon
Welcome to the club

Big fan of AT&T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to target this morning because I needed some groceries and stuff. I picked up Madden 16 for $35. I was surprised, I got there at 10ish this morning and it wasn't that crowded at all. A guy working there said the lines weren't too bad Thursday evening either and the crowds were calm.

Stopped by Golfsmith this afternoon to get my son a 3-wood - nice deals on some clothes but nothing special and the store was basically empty with the staff outnumbering the customers 2:1. I guess it isn't easy to get people to shop for golf stuff in Chicago this time of year.....would have thought they'd have had more aggressive in store specials to move inventory this time of year but they didn't.

I went to target this morning because I needed some groceries and stuff. I picked up Madden 16 for $35. I was surprised, I got there at 10ish this morning and it wasn't that crowded at all. A guy working there said the lines weren't too bad Thursday evening either and the crowds were calm.

They broke some records for online stuff this year.

Makes sense, the one thing I got I could have bought online or did in store pickup.

I picked up an Amazon fire stick for $25 and a nice motion senor spotlight for $20. Both were bought online.

Best Buy up here was a $**t show. I felt like I had to leave with something to make it all worthwhile.

Feel like I scored some pretty decent deals this year. Bikes, toys, Router, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my 60 strands of $1.99 Christmas lights as Lowes. It's the only Black Friday thing I get every year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not surprising to me. I can order everything I want without having to battle the crowds.

I went with my girlfriend. No doorbusters. We met at 7:00. We went to Dicks Sporting Goods, a Catholic bookstore, JC Penny, Trader Joes, Yankee Candle Co., Bath & Body Works, Macy's, Bass Pro Shop, Barnes & Nobel, and we went to the dollar theater to see Inside Out.

Lots of people to shop for. It was a very long day.

I played golf today. I will never go out during the crazy peak hours to shop. I did order some Adidas ATV 360 Boa shoes in blk/red, an Adidas sweater, and Ashworth Pants all for just under $140 from Gmamasgolf earlier this week when they started their online warehouse sale.

I went with my girlfriend. No doorbusters. We met at 7:00. We went to Dicks Sporting Goods, a Catholic bookstore, JC Penny, Trader Joes, Yankee Candle Co., Bath & Body Works, Macy's, Bass Pro Shop, Barnes & Nobel, and we went to the dollar theater to see Inside Out.

Lots of people to shop for. It was a very long day.

Any door buster deals at the Catholic bookstore? Buy 3 gospels get one free?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didnt brave the crowds this morning, but did some online shopping for the little man. It's way easier doing it online. The wife and I went out this evening and picked up a few smaller things and the crowds weren't nearly as bad as I expected.

Back