Blind Holiday Grab Bags - Coming This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the double blind shipping idea, looking forward to purchasing a couple. It will be really cool to follow along to see what everyone receives.

Really like the certificate idea, definitely adds to to intrigue

JB,
I need a PM before you notify the THP Universe. :angel::clown:

They will begin on Wednesday and run until they sell out. There will be a new thread coming out during the day with how to buy them.
Please note, you are going to want to join the Albatross Club to partake in this. As mentioned, this is another way to give back to those that have made this place and the charitable donation possible.

It will be out on Wednesday. My gut says 1 or 2 only right now based on what we have for at least the first 12 hours.

Im guessing Thursday will be a early wakeup for me so i can get 1 or maybe 2. Do you have any time they will go on sale? just asking for a friend :D

I'm in! I love this idea.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I just hope I see this in time to click BUY!!!!

Crap money game starts at 10:30 Wed. Hope this goes on sale before then.

Ready to wear out my refresh button!

I think these will go quick.

I know I am ready to pull the trigger on a few.

So is there a limit on how many bags each person can buy or is it just till sold out? Sorry if this is a double question, read the original post and then just kind of skimmed the rest.

So is there a limit on how many bags each person can buy or is it just till sold out? Sorry if this is a double question, read the original post and then just kind of skimmed the rest.
Here you go.
My gut says 1 or 2 only right now based on what we have for at least the first 12 hours.

Thank you smallville!

PayPal on standby .

Love seeing all the excitement for this. It will truly be a mystery package. I like surprises.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just tell me when. I'm ready.

Tomorrow morning is my sons surgery. Hopefully its over with before these go on sale

This is going to be tough as I'm on vacation in Mexico. Hoping I can find a way to get in here and buy a grab bag or two. Sounds like so much awesome in a bag.

Tomorrow morning is my sons surgery. Hopefully its over with before these go on sale
Best of luck with that. More important than a grab bag of any kind.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You hang with your family, I got you covered!

Prayers for your son, and the family.

Jack

Thoughts and prayers for all Philly, and thankfully hospitals don't ban phone use anymore so have someone text you when this goes live.

Praying for your family and everyone involved.

The very best of Irish Luck to you, your son and the family that very thing goes well. Thoughts and prayers!!!

lol thanks everyone, i didnt mean to take away from the topic of this thread. Im super excited for those who end up with the Grab Bags that include some of the stuff we got from the grandaddy. Seriously some awesome stuff. And extremely limited too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back