Your swing looks great! I'm afraid to look at mine on video knowing that it won't live up to my expectations.

Your swing looks great! I'm afraid to look at mine on video knowing that it won't live up to my expectations.
With all due respect, a golfer doesn't get to your level with a shotty swing. reading that reminds me of the smoking hot chick with the tight pants and a low cut top on, calling herself ugly.

The goofy thing with my right foot, while standing with a straight knee, I can spin my foot 180° clockwise. Which means I can turn my hips and right leg counter clockwise without my foot moving.

Ow.

I mean... Ow.

Looks great Blu! That 3i swing is a thing of beauty.

With all due respect, a golfer doesn't get to your level with a shotty swing. reading that reminds me of the smoking hot chick with the tight pants and a low cut top on, calling herself ugly.

My swing is too long as I tend to break down at the top and whenever I see it on tape it makes me want to go hit 500 balls! I guess it's all what happens from 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock.

My swing is too long as I tend to break down at the top and whenever I see it on tape it makes me want to go hit 500 balls! I guess it's all what happens from 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock.
For the most part. As a + index, I have a feeling you get to the right positions at the right time. One doesn't cave in FW faces as often as you do by coincidence.

I believe that's 100% true! Impact is all that matters, how you get there doesn't.

Blu,
Both driver and 3 iron look great.

Jack

For the most part. As a + index, I have a feeling you get to the right positions at the right time. One doesn't cave in FW faces as often as you do by coincidence.

Lol! My track record with Callaway fairways wood heads has not been stellar but their customer service has been great.

Video to come later, but this position blows my mind. My hips are fully released and facing the target. My right knee is kicked in and pointing at the ball. But my right foot is planted.

11c5b5adf07e6013aa00daf1deb438df.jpg
Flexible ankles? I tend to keep my right foot planted too.

Are you taking lessons
Not currently. My instructor took a new job in Minnesota. My home course hasn't hired a new guy yet, I don't think so at least.

I believe that's 100% true! Impact is all that matters, how you get there doesn't.
You can't get to impact without a lot of other things happening.

Blu your swing is every bit your swing and I really love the fact that you work so very hard at it. Keep at it and keep enjoying the game. You will now be called Lil Monty

Blu your swing is every bit your swing and I really love the fact that you work so very hard at it. Keep at it and keep enjoying the game. You will now be called Lil Monty
Hey! That's insulation for my 6 pack. I'm assuming your referring to the unflattering horizontal stripes.

There is lot of rotation in my swing. I know.

Hey! That's insulation for my 6 pack. I'm assuming your referring to the unflattering horizontal stripes.

There is lot of rotation in my swing. I know.
I am referring to the reverse C you have and the hang back I see. This is classic Monty fade position. Embrace it, love it and play it. High fades are in your golfing future

I am referring to the reverse C you have and the hang back I see. This is classic Monty fade position. Embrace it, love it and play it. High fades are in your golfing future
High fades sound fun. It's better than that smother draw I used to have.

High fades sound fun. It's better than that smother draw I used to have.
One day we will play and I can really get into that swing.

One day we will play and I can really get into that swing.
*checks flights to Tampa on kayak*

You have to like my width at the top. I hope. Because I do.

You can't get to impact without a lot of other things happening.

That's true, but they're have been some really unique swings over the years that still allowed for highest level golf because they got to good impact , despite idiosyncrasies. imo

Back