Bobby Jones Blackbird FW Wood - THP TV Preview

This sounds like a pretty intriguing club. And Jesse Ortiz is one cool cat.

Any word if these will be available in LH too, or RH only? I tried to look, but haven't seen anything, so apologies if I missed.

Will these be sold through the major golf specialty stores? I see the website is "under construction". February release date? Great info from Jesse Ortiz and well developed by THP.

Will these be sold through the major golf specialty stores? I see the website is "under construction". February release date? Great info from Jesse Ortiz and well developed by THP.
Site goes live 2/1

Loved the videos. Jesse is a great interview. I definitely like the curved sole idea from the side hill lies, I never really thought about it and it is part of my game where I can struggle with my shots occasionally. Would be interested in testing these for sure.

Need...Not want, but need.
Game changer?

Last time you said that about a fairway wood...I listened, and it worked magic for me unlike any other club I had ever gamed in fairway woods.

I might need this one.

I finally got to watch this interview. Really like the sound of these clubs. That 17° sounds like a winner. 3w shaft length, I like the sound of the club.

Awesome interview, and some very intriguing club offerings. I might have to look into one of the 17* FW he was talking about. I'm just not enjoying my current 3w off the deck.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Game changer?

Last time you said that about a fairway wood...I listened, and it worked magic for me unlike any other club I had ever gamed in fairway woods.

I might need this one.

Im honestly not sure. His last FW wood that he was this excited about certainly was. I have enjoyed his designs in the past and just based on the design alone, I think its possible. But until I spend time with it I dont know. The buzz going around from some friends that tried it out for a while is quite high. I should have one here very soon.

Sounds very interesting. And if the THPers are giving it a glowing endorsement then that is a huge positive. Obviously, would have to play it a few to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one needs a nudge for those that haven't watched it yet. Legitimately one of the most talked about clubs/club-lines at the entire PGA Show. When one of the greatest club builders ever talks, people listen.

I need​ to hit these. Its not a want.

i tried calling this week to the website number seeing if i could "sneak" some info early on it. i failed :( cant wait till it goes live

i tried calling this week to the website number seeing if i could "sneak" some info early on it. i failed :( cant wait till it goes live

2/1, I'm excited as well. So much cool factor going on with these clubs IMO.

is it going to be the bobbyjones.com or a differant website?

Soooooooo, I found myself daydreaming about this one tonight.

I need to hit it. I need to hit it.

Soooooooo, I found myself daydreaming about this one tonight.

I need to hit it. I need to hit it.

I wondered when this thread would pop up. Really wish these were easier to find and I would love to see some feedback.

THP should have these in hand very soon.

I wondered when this thread would pop up. Really wish these were easier to find and I would love to see some feedback.

I'm itching to hear more myself. The FW's and hybo's just looked SO damn good in hand at the show.

These are beautiful. So much to appreciate with the craftsmanship.

That. Is. Awesome.

Man these were easily the most intriguing club at the show for me.

oooh, I am glad to hear you guys are getting some. Those were really intriguing at the show. Would love to hear more on them.

That's awesome. Been wanting to hear more about these clubs.

oooh, I am glad to hear you guys are getting some. Those were really intriguing at the show. Would love to hear more on them.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the thought process behind the fw. Jesse really made it accessible as he explained the difference between the pros and the rest of us.

Back