In 4 yrs, I've seen one bottle for sale, not marked up to the moon. Thats it the one you see. Haha. I have about 3 pours left.

yea itโ€™s a ghost here too. No worries man!

Yes. Ill send it along. Its easy to get here.

sweet! I bought a bottle once in KY and loved it. But we donโ€™t get it here. We have some bardstown here not much.
Blantons is never around. I have zero. Lol

Iโ€™ll let @Vader recap the trade. But I think we actually have our first trade!!!!!

I donโ€™t even drink bourbon but I find this interesting. Is availability of different bourbons regional?

One willet, one johnny drum. For the 107.

now that we have that out for everyone to see. Iโ€™ll PM ya so we can exchange address info. And then wen we are shipping, shipping info!!
Excited!

I donโ€™t even drink bourbon but I find this interesting. Is availability of different bourbons regional?
Mostly because different states control liquor sales differently. Ohio is state run so prices are controlled and every liquor store sells the same things for the same price when they have them. Other states are more wide open on their restrictions and allow liquor stores to price gouge customers way over MSRP. I've been told Ohio has gotten an increase in Sazerac products like Blanton's, Eagle Rare, and Weller over other states because they like the fact the state doesn't allow stores to gouge customers.

With that being said, people in Ohio hunt down delivery trucks and they days shipments come so they cane hoard all the good stuff and a lot try to flip it on the illegal secondary market for their own personal gain. If you are someone like me what has a normal day job and not willing to wait for hours in a grocery store on a Saturday morning it makes it hard to get the good stuff.

Just purchased some of these!
Wine Bottle Protector, 20 Pack Bubble Cushion Wrap Sleeves for Luggage, Airplane Travel, Transport, Safety Shipping, Inflatable Air Filled Packaging Bags with Pump

I saw a bottle of JD SB BP yest. They wanted 160.

I refuse to participate in that. It's not right, if I owned a store, it would be a 10% markup at most, as that's what I feel is fair.

Those EHT single barrels, I've seen for 300.

It's out if control.

I saw a bottle of JD SB BP yest. They wanted 160.

I refuse to participate in that. It's not right, if I owned a store, it would be a 10% markup at most, as that's what I feel is fair.

Those EHT single barrels, I've seen for 300.

It's out if control.
Yup itโ€™s bananas.

we get a good supply of Weller Special Reserve and Antique. But get little to no EHT. However we have a very high allocation of a lot of other stuff people donโ€™t get.

Would love to find some Smoke Wagon...Gondi could list a million things. Lol. Then Iโ€™d be breaking my own rules

693960C9-3E0D-4F4A-AF3B-3007B7102506.jpeg

9AE57634-2182-45B0-92FD-1FBD34E89179.jpeg

@baylrballa ......I have more....also have Weller Special Reserve if interested

Yup itโ€™s bananas.

we get a good supply of Weller Special Reserve and Antique. But get little to no EHT. However we have a very high allocation of a lot of other stuff people donโ€™t get.

Would love to find some Smoke Wagon...Gondi could list a million things. Lol. Then Iโ€™d be breaking my own rules
Well there you go, I can get Smoke Wagon. Which one?

Well there you go, I can get Smoke Wagon. Which one?
Would prefer the barrel strength uncut unfiltered. I think thatโ€™s the only barrel strength one... ๐Ÿค”

Theres no pressure in here fwiw. Feel free to post something you have and would be interested in trading.

Snagged some Buffalo Trace, More Weller Antique and a Stagg Jr. this am!

Iโ€™ll let @Vader recap the trade. But I think we actually have our first trade!!!!!
I have nothing to trade because when I do pick up a bottle itโ€™s probably getting opened that same day ๐Ÿ˜’

I have nothing to trade because when I do pick up a bottle itโ€™s probably getting opened that same day IN THE PARKING LOT. :cautious:

Completed your sentence for you.

Back