So, I don’t have anything unopened that I’m willing to part with. I made a trip to the store after work and picked up something new. I figured I would get something local, so it’s probably not widely available. The medallion says it received a double gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits competition (year unknown).

Hence, my contribution to the available list:

View attachment 8998774View attachment 8998773

Alan
Beautiful looking bottle!!! And ya followed the rules....even better!!! Haha

I’m interested.

So, I don’t have anything unopened that I’m willing to part with. I made a trip to the store after work and picked up something new. I figured I would get something local, so it’s probably not widely available. The medallion says it received a double gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits competition (year unknown).

Hence, my contribution to the available list:

View attachment 8998774View attachment 8998773

Alan
I went to their website. 2019 double gold!! Does it say a proof?

I went to their website. 2019 double gold!! Does it say a proof?
It’s a 90 proof bottle. Frederick is only 20 minutes from me, so it was the most local I could get. This was the only bottle I saw from them, and it looked good. 👍🏻

Okey dokey.....let’s up the game a little bit.

these can be traded individually or bundled. Make an offer!

Weller Special Reserve
Buffalo Trace
Weller Antique 107
8366E7DB-9ABE-4B70-8A2C-77305A6033B4.jpeg979F4011-2084-4942-8086-AC830F1D468E.jpeg

Apparently you just get that Weller, whenever you want. Haha. Stuff is rare af here.:drinks:

Apparently you just get that Weller, whenever you want. Haha. Stuff is rare af here.:drinks:
Right, lol. The 3.5 years I've been here I've seen weller SR on the shelf once and eh taylor small batch once. And that's it.

Ohio probably gets it more than anyone else honestly. I’ve got 3-4 bottles of antique and even more of the special reserve.

Right, lol. The 3.5 years I've been here I've seen weller SR on the shelf once and eh taylor small batch once. And that's it.
I’m listening. 😆😁😁

And thus.....the point of this thread lol

Aren’t you in tx?.....
Waco...there's actually a locally owned store opening up soon that gives me some hope. Right now the chains seem to send most of their stuff to bigger cities.

There's good local stuff from balcones, garrison bros, ranger creek, but I don't think it's desired much nationally.

Can I have a mod - @jdtox @MWard @GolferGal remove the “2nd try” moniker from this thread? I should have just kept it clean when we rebooted this

Waco...there's actually a locally owned store opening up soon that gives me some hope. Right now the chains seem to send most of their stuff to bigger cities.

There's good local stuff from balcones, garrison bros, ranger creek, but I don't think it's desired much nationally.

man. I know of a few guys not on THP that live in TX and absolutely cleeeaaannnn up.

anything from EH Taylor, Blantons, Elijah Craig 18, George T. Stagg, Stagg Jr, Weller full proof, Weller 12, knob creek 12/15/25,
Elmer T Lee, smoke wagon, heaven hill bottled in bond.....this guy gets all sorts of stuff lol.

man. I know of a few guys not on THP that live in TX and absolutely cleeeaaannnn up.

anything from EH Taylor, Blantons, Elijah Craig 18, George T. Stagg, Stagg Jr, Weller full proof, Weller 12, knob creek 12/15/25,
Elmer T Lee, smoke wagon, heaven hill bottled in bond.....this guy gets all sorts of stuff lol.
I know @NullNomad does some good work in san antonio. But everyone I know that does well has a good insider connection. I need to work on that. 🤔

I know @NullNomad does some good work in san antonio. But everyone I know that does well has a good insider connection. I need to work on that. 🤔
Fwiw everything I just mentioned, we basically get none of or verrrrrry very little

Would you trade the Weller Antique for the Matchstick? Already have the SR and Buffalo Trace.

I’ll be in CA next week for business and I’ll look for another local offering to keep this thread alive. 😃

Hey all! @Vader and i have received our respective packages and the trade is completed.

Would you trade the Weller Antique for the Matchstick? Already have the SR and Buffalo Trace.

I’ll be in CA next week for business and I’ll look for another local offering to keep this thread alive. 😃

Although i like the looks of the matchstick, improbably looking for something else for the weller. Really doesnt have to be local but am still wide open for offers!

Back