Ok, this is why I suck at this.

View attachment 8999377

I can probably get another if there is interest, lol.
ahahaha........lol

So, The Cowboy.....Balmoreha.......very interested. Nowhere around us. Blade and Bow isnt available in Ohio either.

ahahaha........lol

So, The Cowboy.....Balmoreha.......very interested. Nowhere around us. Blade and Bow isnt available in Ohio either.
I'll keep an eye out. Usually just see the small batch and single barrel πŸ‘

I'll keep an eye out. Usually just see the small batch and single barrel πŸ‘
Do you get Weller Special Reserve Down your way? (The Green bottle)

Although i like the looks of the matchstick, improbably looking for something else for the weller. Really doesnt have to be local but am still wide open for offers!
OK. I usually hit up one of the larger liquor stores here in CA. Anything in particular you’re looking for?

Alan

Just got back from my Cali trip. Didn’t find anything on the @PKorf request list. Came back with two bottles of this. Drinking one now and it’s tasty. This one is up for trade.

FCADD5FF-5130-4E52-B59B-D1D3646BB730.jpeg
ED815C19-499D-4E77-A65C-198CED378A0C.jpeg

Since everyone's chatting up Bourbon.......haha

πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

I have plenty of stuff to trade away if anyone is interested just let me know

I have plenty of stuff to trade away if anyone is interested just let me know
anything interesting from elijah craig?

Ooooookkkkkkkkkk we are going to try this again with a little more organization.

I have seen recently where various communities or like minded people across the country are setting up β€œTrading Posts” four bourbon enthusiasts. It got me to thinking that THP could be a great place for something like this to work.

HERES THE RULES: 21+ no exceptions

1. Post what you are willing to trade.
-post must include a picture of the bottle in hand and a time stamped handwritten date

2: Absolutely no selling of bottles. It too messy and that’s when people get annoyed waiting on money and shipments etc

3: MUST BE AN ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBER.
- want to participate? Join the Albatross Club. Simple

4. Reply / quote what people post they are willing to trade with your offer.
- reply and offer must have an in hand unopened bottle photo and time stamped date

5: it’s illegal to resell OVER RETAIL in many states. Just don’t make cash offers. This is supposed to be fun and help everyone get access to stuff they might not otherwise be able to get or find.

6: The THP Golden Rule: β€œDon't be a Richard!!!” This is for fun and to help one another out.

7: shipping should be figured out between the two people putting up the bottle and the offer winner. It’s not cheap. Keep that in mind.

8: no need to get annoyed if someone doesn’t accept your offer. Or accepts a lesser offer. You never know what someone can’t get or is looking for.

9: DONT POST WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR (my mistake last time). When this is done, it basically just turns this into the normal whiskey thread. That discussion can remain in there.

10: DONT MAKE OFFERS IN PRIVATE

Share bourbon. Don’t gouge your THP family. Look after each others best interests. Drink bourbon you can’t find.

have fun!

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me directly.
Can I trade my bourbons for lefthanded drivers? 😁

Oh this thread is peaking interest. It’s been awhile.

Oh this thread is peaking interest. It’s been awhile.
This thread never really got much traction. Maybe it will now cause so many more people are bourbon whores lol

Blade and Bow I can get any day. All Penelope, Eagle Rare, of course all Colorado stuff (Stranahans, Old Elk, others)
Also the supposed world's biggest liquor store by my had tons of single barrel store picks.

I'll try to be more active here as there is stuff I never see but Midwest guys probably do.

This thread never really got much traction. Maybe it will now cause so many more people are bourbon whores lol

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Did somebody say bourbon *****?!

Back