NEWS Bridgestone and Tiger Woods: 3 Part Mini Series

It gets better. I can tell you episode 2 is longer and full of great snippets from our fitting session with him in Jupiter. great insight from the GOAT!
That’s good to hear. The first was like putting a steak in front of a tiger (pun intended) and telling it how good it’s going to taste.

There is only one Tiger King and he’s not from Oklahoma.

This is my ball at present, love it! Can't wait for parts 2 and 3

That pin flag is pretty sweet.
I love the tradition of Masters champions being the only ones to sign inside the United States logo.

Such a cool first episode! I remember hearing a snippet a while back about Tiger grabbing a dozen TourB XS balls from the pro shop to go practice because his balls hadn’t arrived at the course yet. What a testament to Bridgestone’s idea of making the retail ball exactly what the Pros are playing.

Such a cool first episode! I remember hearing a snippet a while back about Tiger grabbing a dozen TourB XS balls from the pro shop to go practice because his balls hadn’t arrived at the course yet. What a testament to Bridgestone’s idea of making the retail ball exactly what the Pros are playing.

Love me more Tiger content.....great 1st episode, looking forward to the next two.

Patiently waiting for round 2.

We are getting close to the anniversary of Tiger winning his 15th at Augusta. Bridgestone is releasing a pretty cool mini documentary that will come in 3 parts starting right now and each episode dropping the next day.

The documentary features exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Tiger working with Bridgestone at Medalist and some never before seen interviews with him and members of the Bridgestone team, as well. The schedule is as follows

Today we have episode 1 below. Then Episode 2 and 3 will follow on Friday and Saturday. You will be able to find all 3 episodes on www.Bridgestonegolf.com as well. Each episode is between 2-4 minutes and some interesting info.

View attachment 8936462

Just a note, stay tuned after all 3 episodes air (in this thread) for a chance to win a Tiger Woods signed Masters Pin Flag from his return to being the Tiger King last year and his new Bridgestone TOUR B XS golf balls.

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

Oh this is very cool. I’ll have to hop on THP TV and check it out this morning. Really do love these kinds of things.

@rehbirdie is the star of episode #2! Great job.

I love balls that stick to my club head, hahahaha like I could tell.

Another great episode. I want to be able to hit low spinners!

I really enjoyed Episode 2

I don't like clicky sounding golf balls, either.

These have been a great watch! The sound of those balls being struck is so good!!

Just watched the second video, ball that sticks to the face, I want that!

As expected with Tiger, there are no sacrifices made. Great stuff.

Just finished with episode two. Man I could watch stuff like this all day!

I love the window comment. For me the window is in the air.

Back