Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Half an hour to go. Get those last minute entries in guys!

dustink17
@hackersparadise It would be an honor to be part of the '14 #THPMC Always dreamed of being a @bridgestonegolfathlete. #BoomIt

Last minute flurry of great entries! Good luck every one!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Good luck to those last minute entries!

Good luck everyone!

Judging this one won't be easy.

let the anxiety flow folks! Good luck to all!

Thank you to everyone for the entries and good luck! I can't wait to welcome to the next 2 Bridgestone staffers.

Looking forward to welcoming 2 new members to team Bridgestone and the Morgan Cup

Great job on your entires everybody. Bridgestone will soon be adding two quality staffers to their stable

Best of luck to all of you! Going to be great to add more excited people!

I can't wait to see who are the next two lucky MC'ers that will rep Bridgestone. Good luck all!

Tapping away on my iPhone

Awesome entires again guys. It would be so freaking awesome to be sponsored by Bridgestone in the #THPMC. They have supported THP through and through since I've been here!!

Bridgestone just gets it, amazing company that went above and beyond for us staffers last year. Looking forward to seeing the next 2 folks that get to experience that this time

Good luck and an early congrats to the winners.

I've used B'stone clubs off an on since the J30's. Great products that don't get the props they deserve.

I actually just picked up a set of J40 DPC's that are raw... looking forward to their arrival.

It will be exciting to see which two will be chosen to rep bridgestone and go on a journey of a lifetime

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! Surprised with the low amount of responses on this one, but I guess that's the way it goes. Would love to be rep'd by Bridgestone.

Great job on all the entries and good luck to everyone. Two THP'ers will have their golfing lives changed by Bridgestone and #THPMC

Great job everyone! This would be a great OEM to get sponsored by.

Good luck everybody! I can't wait to see who the first two Bridgestone winners will be.

good luck everyone, some awesome entries out there, whoever gets picked will deserve it.

The entries seem to be getting better and better with each contest! Practice makes perfect I guess... great job everyone and good luck!

Bridgestone is an awesome company, I would love to represent them at #THPMC

Good luck everyone that entered! Such a hard contest to say the right thing so job well done to everyone!

Good luck all, whoever gets picked is going to have a great company behind them!

Very thankful for THP and the golf companies for these opportunities. It's testament to our product and dedication to make each other better as well as the golf products we use.

Back