Budget Golf Championship - The SWAG

Locked and loaded
d5c757803578360dd2a04937ff08a7b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are crazy light and roomy.
Do the right legs (once activated) have a bow out on them on purpose? I havemt had an ogio before.
39cfd7697a6763fcfde118e194664851.jpg

Maybe it's a camera trick but that left leg doesn't look so good. The bag looks pretty damn awesome though

Maybe it's a camera trick but that left leg doesn't look so good. The bag looks pretty damn awesome though
Yeah its a little bent. Laura was laughing at it. Shouldnt effect usage
2ac4030da483452606a3a0eb0e14d0fc.jpg

The bags look amazing.

Of course if anyone is going to get a bag with an issue it is going to be 411... That for sure doesn't look right. Hoping to have mine before saturday to get at least one round in with it this weekend.

My ups notification was for a different package, which was awesome, but not this awesome bag. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Bags look great!

That's a sick bag! The logo looks awesome too. Wow! Swaaaaaag.

Great looking bag there. Also the logo looks great on the pocket.

Bags look freaking awesome. I am very interested to get mine as 3.2 lbs is CRAZY light and nearly 2 lbs lighter than my awesome W/S Nexus III from last year's Staff Proto. At that weight, with how much I walk, the Cirrus may be getting more use than I might have expected!

Yeah its a little bent. Laura was laughing at it. Shouldnt effect usage
2ac4030da483452606a3a0eb0e14d0fc.jpg
Looks like they forgot to spine align that leg . I'm sure it will correct itself when you try and pack tour traveler...haha

Of course if anyone is going to get a bag with an issue it is going to be 411... That for sure doesn't look right. Hoping to have mine before saturday to get at least one round in with it this weekend.

Someone is trying to sabotage your chances before you even get going. Nice. There is a God.

Talked to JB, bag will be replaced with another so we are good to go!

Someone is trying to sabotage your chances before you even get going. Nice. There is a God.

Pretty weak sabotage job, the leg of the bag isn't going to do much since we are riding on carts.... 2 items coming today via UPS both from Callaway, hoping I get a nice surprise and get a 3rd (my bag) but guessing it will be Thursday or Friday since the Ohio guys got their's Tuesday.

Those bags are ridiculously good looking with that logo.

Locked and loaded
d5c757803578360dd2a04937ff08a7b1.jpg

I'm interested to see the different ways people set up their bags with that top.

Mine appears to have been delivered and should be waiting for me when I get home today! Woot!

Pretty weak sabotage job, the leg of the bag isn't going to do much since we are riding on carts.... 2 items coming today via UPS both from Callaway, hoping I get a nice surprise and get a 3rd (my bag) but guessing it will be Thursday or Friday since the Ohio guys got their's Tuesday.

This Ohio guy is hoping to see a package on the front porch when he gets home. The bags look sick and I can't wait to show it off!!

I'm trying here. My sabotage game isn't as good as it used to be. I need to enlist some help. Where's #Cookie I know's he's got some tricks left in the bag?

I'm trying here. My sabotage game isn't as good as it used to be. I need to enlist some help. Where's #Cookie I know's he's got some tricks left in the bag?

Sweep the leg? LOL

Mine arrived!
413696006ff38f08bf19645602aa13b6.jpg
ae7e3fd846de360ba4701bade16df4df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back