Bushnell Tour v4 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder - THP Review Thread

I want to add that a Bushnell Golf rep has contacted me about my problems and it was awesome talking to him. Just want to say that Bushnell Golf Customer Service is TOP NOTHCH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to hear. I had to use their CS once for a watch and they were fantastic to deal with.

Yesterday I played Drumlins Country Club in Syracuse. I'd never played it before but the course has a lot of elevation changes. The slope function was a real stroke saver and distances were spot on. I had no idea what I was missing until using this rangefinder. Excellent piece of equipment.

I want to add that a Bushnell Golf rep has contacted me about my problems and it was awesome talking to him. Just want to say that Bushnell Golf Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!

Were the problems you are having the user errors from the previous post or something else?

My V2 is 6 years old and like the Eveready bunny it just keeps going. When the V2 goes I will purchase a V4.

Were the problems you are having the user errors from the previous post or something else?

Customer service seemed to think the unit was out of alignment. They are replacing it.

Customer service seemed to think the unit was out of alignment. They are replacing it.

I just picked up a v4 tour and it seems much more difficult to use compared to my v2.
I have a feeling that my unit may be a bit wonky since it's having a really tough time finding the flag. It hardly ever gives a jolt compared to my v2 when the pin seeker indicator always found the pins pretty quickly.

I tried contacting customer service in Canada and they are telling me to send the unit back to them but it might take 4 weeks to get a new one in stock to send back to me... sigh.

I wish i never lost my v2...

:banghead:

I just picked up a v4 tour and it seems much more difficult to use compared to my v2.
I have a feeling that my unit may be a bit wonky since it's having a really tough time finding the flag. It hardly ever gives a jolt compared to my v2 when the pin seeker indicator always found the pins pretty quickly.

I tried contacting customer service in Canada and they are telling me to send the unit back to them but it might take 4 weeks to get a new one in stock to send back to me... sigh.

I wish i never lost my v2...

:banghead:

Sorry to hear. It sounds like yours is out of alignment too. Wonder if they had issues aligning the 3 eye system. Hope it's not a common issue with the new V4's. Makes you wonder though what their QA is like.

It's funny this comes up. I played with a guy the other day who was fighting with his new V4 as well, couldn't get the flag. I tried it and I couldn't either.
I told him right away to return it because my V3 and Pro1M had no problem.

I have zero issues with my tour X as well. But can't recall if this was an issue with the TourX when it first came out.

Just bought the v4 slope. Hoping to get out and write my thoughts down. First laser I've ever owned.

Pretty excited that we are giving 3 of these away tomorrow as part of Holiday Cheer.

So pumped for these tomorrow

That's pretty awesome. It's been quite a week already, giving out three of these is huge.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Giving away three you say? I have had my eye on one of these for awhile now. Definitely will be throwing my name in.

Really excited about this for tomorrow, I have been pondering these for a while now.... to win one would be awesome

Yes super stoked for tmrw. I need one of these as my v2 isn't cutting it anymore.

Last edited:
That is awesome. Have always wanted go give one of these beauties a try.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Beyond excited for tomorrow contest. Going to be Three very happy THPers tomorrow.

I've been pondering a rangefinder for a good 2/3 years...hopefully a lil luck this week!

I've been pondering a rangefinder for a good 2/3 years...hopefully a lil luck this week!

If you liked the tour x, you'll like the V4. It's smaller than the tour X and just as fast

If you liked the tour x, you'll like the V4. It's smaller than the tour X and just as fast

Well I loved that tour X. Probably what I'd buy honestly but....who knows? Maybe I won't need to worry about that

Been considering a range finder for quite some time. Just haven't ever pulled the trigger. Would love to be able to win one of these.

I love to add one of these to the bag.

These will make a nice xmas pressie for 3 lucky people. As one of the lucky guys picked to test it, I've been using it for what, 10 months or so? I couldn't play without it now. Quick, simple, accurate, these rangefinders are superb.

Back