bgammill

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright guys need some help on this one. I went to Golf Galaxy today to buy a Bushnell V2 rangefinder, well they didn't have any. The manager said they had to send all the Bushnell products they had in stock back because the new products are coming out next week. He said the Bushnell V3 will be out with a few other new products, has anyone heard or seen these. I've looked every where and haven't seen a thing about it. I find it interesting they wouldn't try to get the out the door but send them back. Anyone?

There is some info on Amazon about the V3 as well as some pictures. I'd post the pic's for you but there may be an embargo on them for now!!!!

There is some info on Amazon about the V3 as well as some pictures. I'd post the pic's for you but there may be an embargo on them for now!!!!

Thanks just what I was looking for. I can't believe they are coming out with a new product in a week or two and have nothing on their website about it.

Hope this means that the V2s will be on sale online. I've been looking for an excuse to buy a rangefinder.

Hope this means that the V2s will be on sale online. I've been looking for an excuse to buy a rangefinder.

The v2 is a solid range finder I'm still loving mine! I can't wait to see what the v3 is going to be like

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The v2 is a solid range finder I'm still loving mine! I can't wait to see what the v3 is going to be like

That's why I was going to get it. I've heard great things about and I've learned they are better than GPS for me. Guess we will see soon.

Have you considered the Z6 i got one for Christmas and love it

Interesting that Bushnell had all the V2's sent back. I wonder if they are planning on re-using the expensive components or just wholesaling them to "discount" retailers. I can only assume that golf shops are like many other industries where they don't pay for the product from the OEM until it actually sells.

I think the V2 was, and is the best available. Would I upgrade to V3? No. Would I get V3 if I didn't have a V2? Yes, definitely!

Interesting that Bushnell had all the V2's sent back. I wonder if they are planning on re-using the expensive components or just wholesaling them to "discount" retailers. I can only assume that golf shops are like many other industries where they don't pay for the product from the OEM until it actually sells.

That's very interesting to me too, I would imagine they would sell them to discount retailers. Or else it's strange to me to have a "Frankenstein" tour v3 haha

That's why I was going to get it. I've heard great things about and I've learned they are better than GPS for me. Guess we will see soon.

Yeah, it's always a great opportunity to snag previous generation items at a great price, even of the tour v3 is amazing if I'm not convinced I'm sticking with the tour v2 haha. I did the same thing when the r11s came out I wasn't too convinced so I stuck with the r11 and bought r11 woods on the cheap side

Very interesting, I wonder what kinds of improvements we will see compared to the V2.

I also love the Z6 but would wait and see what kind if price point this is.

Dang it my V2 just arrived yesterday. Would have loved to compare it to the new v3.

I bought a V2 in early December and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you considered the Z6 i got one for Christmas and love it

I've looked into the Z6 but the reviews I've read and found online about the V2 were all great and less $$$.

I do find it interesting they sent them back but the only thing I could think of is parts. I would be willing to get the V2 at a cheaper price but I set my price and had that in mind. If the V3 isn't any more might as well get what's new and for ye same price I was going to pay.

Ouch! Just got the V2 last week! Still, have to say I'm very happy with it.

Ouch! Just got the V2 last week! Still, have to say I'm very happy with it.

You can always return it no? If not the v2 is a solid rangefinder

I'm hoping they don't come out with something crazy. I just bought my V2 in October. That's the way buying electronics go I guess.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Back