Which are you buying?

• Hall of Famer

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • Star Rookie

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
I wear jerseys a lot. Basically won't go to a game or out in public to watch a game without rocking the jersey of my team. So I don't sweat it much. No one really cares as long as you have the team jersey on. I will say I will only buy the real jerseys with the stitched on numbers and logos. The other cheap plastic-ey style peels off over time and looks like crap.

Yes, I will even rock my 2002 or 2003 Joey Harrington Detroit Lions jersey with pride from time to time. So proving I have no qualms about buying rookie jerseys.

Me too.

But, seeing him play in Cincinnati when I moved here was an experience, even if he wasn't in his prime.
I get it. A lot would say the same for me as a Kings fan and Gretzky.

I get it. A lot would say the same for me as a Kings fan and Gretzky.
You know, I ALMOST made that connection, but hockey tends to get lost in the shuffle.

I respect anyone buying a Gretz jersey in any city he played in. Those moments were probably unreal.

Hmm.. It kind of depends. This is tough. Probably going for the current player. So Rookie.

You know, I ALMOST made that connection, but hockey tends to get lost in the shuffle.

I respect anyone buying a Gretz jersey in any city he played in. Those moments were probably unreal.
If only everyone would appreciate hockey the world would be a better place 😂

Gotta go with the GOAT, Dale Murphy.

One of my favorite jerseys in my Tony Canadeo jersey.

That #3 Packers jersey isn't going to be worn by anybody else

HOF.

The two jerseys hanging in my closet are Philip Rivers and Troy Polamalu, if that tells you anything. :LOL:

I only own one jersey - Ray Nitschke IMG_8982.jpeg

Throwback for me. HOFer or a favorite player. With the frequency athletes change teams these days, buying a jersey of an active player is pretty risky from a long-term standpoint.

Back