BVP from Madison, WI

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome. Madison area here as well.

Oregon is a great spot. Only a few minute drive to downtown and you don't have to deal with any drawbacks of actually living in the city.

I used to go to the Firefly all the time last summer, I worked around the area on some races and that was a nice central location.

Very different this year after all the tree removal on the back 9. Not any worse (better if you spray it a bit :) )

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP

Welcome fellow Wisconsinite.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP... now the real question da bears or the Packers ??? lol..

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to Paradise!

Glad you found us. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, BVP!

Should be noted, there is only right answer.

Welcome to THP... now the real question da bears or the Packers ??? lol..

Growing up in Chicago my blood runs blue and orange, always has, always will. With that said, I am not one of those guys who hates the Packers and everything about them. I have been to Lambeau more times than the "new" Soldier's Field and love watching football there. I also think Aaron Rodgers is amazing and love the story of when, after their Superbowl win, the Packers visited the White House and brought President Obama a share of the Packers "stock" and the President accepted it, smiled, and said, "So as part owner of the team does this mean I can trade Rodgers to the Bears?"....I wish...

Growing up in Chicago my blood runs blue and orange, always has, always will. With that said, I am not one of those guys who hates the Packers and everything about them. I have been to Lambeau more times than the "new" Soldier's Field and love watching football there. I also think Aaron Rodgers is amazing and love the story of when, after their Superbowl win, the Packers visited the White House and brought President Obama a share of the Packers "stock" and the President accepted it, smiled, and said, "So as part owner of the team does this mean I can trade Rodgers to the Bears?"....I wish...

Well, alright then, you're only half bad.... hehe.

Welcome to THP! I grew up about 30 miles south of Madison. Great college town, some would even say its the best college town in America. On, Wisconsin.

Back