LIVE UPDATE THREAD Cabot Citrus Farms - The Karoo 2/11/24

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
@MWard @War Eagle @Greg Kulbick and myself are heading to Cabot Citrus Farms today to play Karoo at 12:30.

Will be posting here throughout the day.

Looking forward to the golf and catching up with old friends!

This course is a beast!
Which tees are we playing?

IMG_1018.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg

Bombers in the house, so Whites?

I'm also thinking the whites. I want to say the tips, but that seems like a massive challenge.

Combo the gray and yellow? If not straight gray or white. Looks gray to me

Also glad to see @MWard is playing with friends for a change. Did he invite you or you invite him? 😎

Also glad to see @MWard is playing with friends for a change. Did he invite you or you invite him? 😎
I secured the tee time. Wardy was at top of list since he’s close

It’s been a minute, fellas. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy. Should be a fun round.

Looking forward to this. No shortage of photos gentlemen!

I like how not a single gps app or item I own has this on there yet. Totally not going in blind and scared and confused or anything.
18Birdies does.

I'm also thinking the whites. I want to say the tips, but that seems like a massive challenge.
The ground is new and it hasn’t rained for a hot minute out there, so it should play a little firmer than most FL courses typically do.

While a 522yd par 4 sounds intriguing, a 292yd par 3 sure as hell does not.

You guys should def play the black tees….

Can’t wait to see photos! I’m on the list for a tee time but haven’t committed yet

Well I feel jaded.😂😂😂 Have a blast fellas!!!

The ground is new and it hasn’t rained for a hot minute out there, so it should play a little firmer than most FL courses typically do.

While a 522yd par 4 sounds intriguing, a 292yd par 3 sure as hell does not.
Who makes a 292 par 3? That's a solid, but reachable par 4 in my world. =)

Took one look at it, that’s Pine Barrens before they shut it down. I recognize the damn bunker on the left like my sworn mortal enemy.
Guess we are going in blind!

Back