Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Thank goodness! I was waiting for someone to go soaring past me....

Did anyone have to do a network update this morning? It took forever to download.

There aren't jet packs in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a PC gamer,but since steam is now universal I think cross platform is available .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am a PC gamer,but since steam is now universal I think cross platform is available .

There is no cross platform on call of duty

There is no cross platform on call of duty

Well that stinks was looking forward to joining you guys.

Well that stinks was looking forward to joining you guys.

There will never be cross platform the advantage of mouse and keyboard is way to high

What's the overall review then? Is it worth buying?
I'm a big fan of the online play. I don't think it's something extremely different than previous versions. There's some added equipment options and some fun maps.... So I think it's worth buying.... But I'm a gaming simpleton.

What's the overall review then? Is it worth buying?

Gamespot, which is the site most in line with my flavor of gaming, gave it a 7/10. They said multiplayer is great, and the zombie levels are fun, but single player is boring, so I decided not to get it. I'm mostly a single player guy. I've been reading a lot about Fallout 4, which is coming out on Tuesday, and if the reviews are decent I will get it.

Gamespot, which is the site most in line with my flavor of gaming, gave it a 7/10. They said multiplayer is great, and the zombie levels are fun, but single player is boring, so I decided not to get it. I'm mostly a single player guy. I've been reading a lot about Fallout 4, which is coming out on Tuesday, and if the reviews are decent I will get it.
Yeah FPS are not for single player campaign modes. Fallout is likely a better option for that.

I'm so bad at these games now.

Old age is hell.

Old age is hell.

Me too dude, it's not even fun. I played with buddies and they'd get mad.

Yeah, I'm totally not happy with that aspect...... I wonder if there's a way to turn those options off :)
Think this is why I stopped playing these games. Would love a great sniper type game with online play.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Think this is why I stopped playing these games. Would love a great sniper type game with online play.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Once again no jet packs in this game

So how the hell do I turn the sound off from coming through my controller its annoying as hell.

Old age is hell.

One of the reasons I stop playing World of Warcraft. Couldn't keep up in a raid. The kids would demolish me with stats and how fast they reacted. So now I stick to single player and my 8 year old son kicking my ass in NHL 16 LOL.

The leaping and running on walls still drives me crazy....
Not near as bad as the Exos in AW. Not even close. And not near as many people use the features in this and it's genuinely hard to kill people while running on a wall.

Not near as bad as the Exos in AW. Not even close. And not near as many people use the features in this and it's genuinely hard to kill people while running on a wall.
Yeah exos weren't all that fun.

Is it bad I wish they'd just remake the original Modern Warfare? ?

Yeah exos weren't all that fun.

Is it bad I wish they'd just remake the original Modern Warfare? ?
A buddy of mine said they're considering doing a MW2 remastered. I personally would like to see a WW2 game as a history buff myself. Don't see it happening tho unfortunately. I'm just going to enjoy this game for what it is: a MASSIVE improvement over AW.

A buddy of mine said they're considering doing a MW2 remastered. I personally would like to see a WW2 game as a history buff myself. Don't see it happening tho unfortunately. I'm just going to enjoy this game for what it is: a MASSIVE improvement over AW.

Getting on tonight at all?

ME2 remastered would be so much fun. But I'll enjoy this one for sure! Just gotta keep chugging along.

Getting on tonight at all?

Not likely. Sunday dinner then TWD. Gf does want to play some Nuk3town, so I have that going for me.

Back