Call of Duty: Black Ops III

New maps out next week for PS4, mostly excited for the new Zombies map

I'll be playing a bit. Is that only on Zombies though?

I don't think so. I got an email saying it was double XP from 1/29-2/1. No mention of any specific game modes.

Time to level up! Being sick may have an advantage now

Finally hit level 55. No plans on prestiging, don't see the benefits of it. I use oly two different gun setups, so the additional ones don't matter, and I don't care for the fancy emblem. I am working on my second gun to get to second prestige. Really liked the VMP, but the Vesper is pretty nice as well and the auto pistol is a great secondary.

Finally hit level 55. No plans on prestiging, don't see the benefits of it. I use oly two different gun setups, so the additional ones don't matter, and I don't care for the fancy emblem. I am working on my second gun to get to second prestige. Really liked the VMP, but the Vesper is pretty nice as well and the auto pistol is a great secondary.

Only real advantage is new challenges, and some people enjoy continuing to grind levels, such as me. I love that at Master Prestige you continue to climb all the way until Level 1000, which I will never reach.

New DLC maps drop tomorrow, I am very excited.

I've been enjoying prestiging, although I didn't want to at first. Also working on all the camos for the guns has been fun and a way to keep the game fresh for me.

I've been enjoying prestiging, although I didn't want to at first. Also working on all the camos for the guns has been fun and a way to keep the game fresh for me.

From a challenge, unlockables standpoint, this might be the best COD yet. Always ways to keep gaining something if you get tired of wherever you are.

From a challenge, unlockables standpoint, this might be the best COD yet. Always ways to keep gaining something if you get tired of wherever you are.

I've payed closer attention to that stuff in this game than I did in AW

I've payed closer attention to that stuff in this game than I did in AW

I have paid closer attention to everything in this game than I did AW. At this point AW had already been collecting dust haha

I have paid closer attention to everything in this game than I did AW. At this point AW had already been collecting dust haha

I still think the match making was better in AW. But outside of that, I don't miss anything from it.

Oh Boy, nothing was better than comback in AW, hello walker tanks FTW :p

I still think the match making was better in AW. But outside of that, I don't miss anything from it.

Has anyone been getting the Nuketown glitch? Happened to me twice over the weekend. I'll be in a match, then it will suddenly end. Next thing I know, Nuketown loads up and it's a hacked lobby, I think. I spawn in and every streak item is in the round blowing crap up, setting things on fire.

Got to 55 yesterday and I absolutely love the M8a7. So deadly in hardcore

Has anyone been getting the Nuketown glitch? Happened to me twice over the weekend. I'll be in a match, then it will suddenly end. Next thing I know, Nuketown loads up and it's a hacked lobby, I think. I spawn in and every streak item is in the round blowing crap up, setting things on fire.

Not a hacked lobby, it is a glitch where private game settings are being pulled over. I know that it is a known issue and Treyarch is working to resolve it.

Staying up is not usually a problem for me, anyone staying up to play the new maps at midnight?

Staying up is not usually a problem for me, anyone staying up to play the new maps at midnight?

I am not sure they will be released at midnight, and if so, it will probably be midnight PST. There is talks of not until noon PST tomorrow from my understanding.

If it's midnight EST, then I might. I usually head off to bed around 1am.

This weekend was a perfect time to be sick. I played a lot and had some good times. I'm almost through level 4 prestige now. Almost have the Shieva and Man of War camos done. That will only leave me the ICR for assault rifles to have diamond. That may be as far as I go though. I'll try to get SMGs but don't see me getting snipers and shotguns.

Looking forward to the new maps whenever Xbone sees them

If it's midnight EST, then I might. I usually head off to bed around 1am.

See above, I don't think it will be Midnight EST. Also, make sure you have the DLC already purchased as it will download in the patch released today, and will be able to be activated whenever they make it live, which I love versus downloading at the time it comes out.

Back