Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

So I’ve been playing the CT which I really like. Yesterday I went back around for 2nd round after playing the first with CT. Putting the Ctx in play. I was longer off every club on every hole. Maybe I was really loose. But not I’m intrigued again by the Ctx.

I see that one yellow up there. Yaaasss
Those are the eggs after the expiration date.

On another note, I just reloaded up the bag with Chrome Tour.

Those are the eggs after the expiration date.

On another note, I just reloaded up the bag with Chrome Tour.
I’ll gladly take the expired ones. My favorite 😂

Really enjoying the Chrome Tour X today, no issues with wind annd it’s decently windy today. Stopping power is exactly what I want in a golf ball.

I really think the Chrome Tour might be the best ball ever made.

I love the X, I was fit to the X, I’m faster with the X, but the CT just does EVERYTHING sooooooooo well, and feels impeccable.

Add in TruTrack, and I’m in lust

Look at these nimbers with the CT and my 58 degree on shoulder to shoulder swings. Talk about knowing your numbers and the confidence your ball is going to stop where you want it to.
IMG_2941.jpeg

Feel off of clubs today was very nice. The Chrome Tour is long and high, but doesn't climb. Greens didn't hold anything well today and barely left ball marks so I can't really judge stopping power with the new irons.

I played with @HuddieJ yesterday and he said that the Chrome Tour is the best ball on the market right now, and he has 10 dozen on order. I agree, this ball is phenomenal, and will be my ball for a long time.

Give me all the Tru Track

Chrome Ttpur is just a phenomenal ball. I’m seeing distances with this ball I’d never thought I’d see. So glad to have these in the bag! Definitely not changing anytime soon

Looking forward to the USA themed Tru Track in the Chrome Tour.

Welllllll, found CT’s for what ended up about 37/dz, so, I jumped kinda hard. 😬

Welllllll, found CT’s for what ended up about 37/dz, so, I jumped kinda hard. 😬
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

I really want to try these and make a decision on which will be my preferred ball, but I still have a couple dozen CSX to get through and the weather isn't the best yet here, so I am going to hold off picking any up just yet

Back