Callaway Golf & Dude Perfect Trick Shots

That was pretty awesome. Jamie is a beast and I love the dude perfect guys. Just wish my friends and I thought of it first!

How talented is Sadlowski? those are some amazing shots he hit! I now feel so much more inadequate as golfer because he carries a a putter farther then I do a 7 iron (probably a 6 iron!)

Fun video, thanks for sharing.

I showed this to my son and he loved it. I've never heard of Dude Perfect but after that video I'll have to look them up. Trick shots are always fun to watch.

great putt with a driver

That was entertaining.

I showed this to my son and he loved it. I've never heard of Dude Perfect but after that video I'll have to look them up. Trick shots are always fun to watch.
They are great. Started with basketball trick shots, and have spun a brand from there. Brilliant guys!

I love DudePerfect, and this was easily theyre best video so far IMO. So so sick. Perfect guy for it too. Sadlowski is seriously impressive

Im pretty sure that even though they are marshmallows, standing in front of Sadlowski as he full swings, would make me blink a few times.

I saw this posted on Callaway's LimkedIn page. So Effin cool.

The Dude Perfect guys seem like d-bags, but they make some pretty sweet videos.

Very cool! Love that his swing was a knockdown driver to hit the pool. LOL

Really cool video. JS makes it look so easy!

That was really incredible.

Callaway Golf just flat out gets it.

That pineapple got ruint.
Next time somebody cops an attitude about not yelling "fore" when they almost hit you, show them this video. Then punch them in the teeth. :)

Think we should have a THP trick shot thread. Video yourself "Attempting" some crazy shot and show the failure or success in the thread.

Cool video, but with the exception of getting hit with marshmallows and catching the golf ball off the deck of the carrier, it was entirely the Jamie Sadlowski show!

Think we should have a THP trick shot thread. Video yourself "Attempting" some crazy shot and show the failure or success in the thread.

Now THIS I would like to see.

YES! What an idea. This would be hilarious.

Incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of times I wasted 6 minutes on the internet. That was not one of them, good stuff

I've become obsessed with Dude Perfect's videos. These guys are great!

I've become obsessed with Dude Perfect's videos. These guys are great!
Me too, watched a bunch of the others this week, very entertaining.

Back