Callaway Golf & Dude Perfect Trick Shots

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Featuring the outrageous speed of its new XR clubs, Callaway Golf has partnered with Dude Perfect in what has to be the most outrageous golf trick shot video of all time.

Callaway ambassador and 2x World Long Drive Champion Jamie Sadlowski takes his speed, power and trick shot talents to San Diego, smashing a ball through fruit, birdieing a par 3 with a putter only and driving a ball off the USS Midway into the flailing fishing nets of Dude Perfect below - on jet skis! - in the process. But that’s just how he warmed up… Watch the full video here or see it below www.XRspeed.com

There is some seriously cool stuff on that link.

That was freaking AWESOME!

Captain America.... ouch.
Wonder what the ball speed was on the back end of the milk jug.

THAT was awesome!!!

Side note: I made a putt from of that same spot/length that Sadlowski made his driver putt when we were there in December. His was WAY better than mine, you know, with a driver and all.

Good stuff. Amazing these guys have been able to create and successful brand and actually get paid to do this.

That was pretty awesome. He freaking sawed off a 250 yard drive into a kiddie pool. Unreal.

My favorite might be Captain America or skittles.

I would love to know how long (shots) it took to get some of those results. Loved the skittles.

Two immediate takeaways from the video (apart from "ZOMG that's awesome!):

1) I will break a bag of skittles with a drive this year;

2) I love the fact that JS had to hit a "knockdown" driver to carry it 250 into the kiddie pool.

Some of those were amazing

That looks like fun!!! I wonder how many tries it took to make the 132 foot putt?

The shot off the ship to the net was just plain ridiculous.

Do you think Jamie meant Marshawn Lynch instead of Richard Sherman on the zombie question?

Very cool shots !

Some of those shots are crazy. This was a blast to watch.

My son was like " oh no taste the rainbows, are they ok" lmao he's so cute. He loves skittles but calls them by the slogan. I really enjoyed the pool sawed off driver or the putter the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what the outtakes looked like

All those shots are unreal. Those guys are definitely getting paid to do something they love and having loads of fun doing it

Off......The......Hook! Loved it.

JM

Pretty neat stuff.

I enjoyed that a lot, pretty stinkin' cool.

That putter in the par three is nuts! Birdie a par three with only a putter, who does that!

Loved every bit of this.

Driver from 132 feet? Yep.

I want to drive the watermelon.

I wonder how many takes the driver off the deck took. That was ridiculous

Wild and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were very entertaining. Love Dude Perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back