Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I would like them better with a different shaft I think. I have noticed a huge improvement in accuracy since putting the MBs back in my bag. I lose a little yardage but its worth it to be more accurate.

I would agree with the accuracy over distance. I can move up a tee if I need to. I'm puzzled that you are not finding those irons accurate though. I really liked them when I tested them. A very unique feel. Do you think it's simply a shaft issue?

Well, no skinny boxes for me but surprisingly my hat came already! Pic coming up shortly, you guys will have to tell me if I look silly or if it looks good, haha.

Dude it is going to look sick!

Yeah they launched much higher than my liking. And I felt like I was putting good swings on them and I was always missing greens. During a lesson the pro told me he thought everything was looking good so he told me to put my old clubs back in my bag and I instantly saw the accuracy come back.

Ingolfer did you go with CB or MB forged irons?

How about your shafts? Regular or flighted?

Went with x forged irons with flighted 5.5

Ok what do y'all think

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Slight bend in it

Looks good, man!

Looks good Bradd. I like that hat

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Should work now guys I accidentally pasted wrong

It is one fine cap

Im glad you went with the slight bend, looks pretty good that way. Nice hat dude.

I think I'd like a Callaway hat. The chevron is so basic and awesome. One of the best logos out there IMO. IN, that hat looks awesome.

Nice looking hat there, IN!

Haha well that's one way to look at it, at least something came.

Hey ghsace let's see the hat man!

This hat talk is crazy boring.

Well its better than not talking about anything. Someone needs to post some iron unboxing videos!

Well its better than not talking about anything. Someone needs to post some iron unboxing videos!
Thats true, I was sure I would see some of you guys with irons today.

I thought so too, I'm surprised no one has even seen emails yet. I am not set up for the emails so I just run to the window every time the UPS guy shows up.

Will post in the RAZR fit thread too but is anyone really struggling to be consistent with this driver?

Will post in the RAZR fit thread too but is anyone really struggling to be consistent with this driver?
Nope, I'm hammering the driver.

Back