Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I was thinking maybe the back panel would be plain black to accommodate names as some staff players have logos and charities on there bags

Agreed. I think you're right.

I dont care where the name is...I just want to see it in person!

Stunning looking bag. Lets remember though that this might not be the bag that we get. I have a feeling that Callaway will take a week or so off after the big dance and then we might be getting some PM's. I'm very excited by this lineup of theirs and can't wait to get my mitts on it. I can still remember those hybrids. God they were money!!

Stunning looking bag. Lets remember though that this might not be the bag that we get. I have a feeling that Callaway will take a week or so off after the big dance and then we might be getting some PM's. I'm very excited by this lineup of theirs and can't wait to get my mitts on it. I can still remember those hybrids. God they were money!!

I am with you CL...can't wait to find out what our options will be as far as clubs, shafts...and things....it's about to get real, really quick I think!

I am with you CL...can't wait to find out what our options will be as far as clubs, shafts...and things....it's about to get real, really quick I think!

I am seriously wearing out www.callawaygolf.com looking at the options. If their views have gone up 300% in the last week it is my fault.

I am seriously wearing out www.callawaygolf.com looking at the options. If their views have gone up 300% in the last week it is my fault.

Believe me you arent the only one....I had to put some paper towels next to the computer to wipe the drool off the monitor :laughing:

none whatsoever hahaha

LOL...true story. I've been the same way and my bag is all set. I think it's because I am that intrigued by Razr X Black driver and fairway. Man, if it had a deeper face.... not like less workability and straight is a bad thing.

Alex

LOL...true story. I've been the same way and my bag is all set. I think it's because I am that intrigued by Razr X Black driver and fairway. Man, if it had a deeper face.... not like less workability and straight is a bad thing.

Alex

Exactly!!! I just can't stop going to that site!

I'm still trying to find a good picture of that staff bag that I've seen on TV for the last 2 weeks. This was the best I could find so far.

CallawayWoodsTorrey.jpg

I like the look of those better than what Jersey Nate is showing....love the silver accents

I'm still trying to find a good picture of that staff bag that I've seen on TV for the last 2 weeks. This was the best I could find so far.

CallawayWoodsTorrey.jpg

I like the other ones better. Be interesting to see what we get. I'm going ponder crazy after seeing all the pics in the Callaway PGA show thread

I love the silver accents as well....AWESOME

I am just anxious for one of us to finally get one in the mail...any day now they will be here and we will finally know which one it is. They are both so awesome, we won't be disappointed either way. I like Cookie's description he used about the bag..."aggressive." It definitely has a different look to it than other staff bags, almost a sporty look, whereas many other staff bags are just more traditional looking.

'One of these things is not like the other'...love it!

I am just anxious for one of us to finally get one in the mail...any day now they will be here and we will finally know which one it is. They are both so awesome, we won't be disappointed either way. I like Cookie's description he used about the bag..."aggressive." It definitely has a different look to it than other staff bags, almost a sporty look, whereas many other staff bags are just more traditional looking.

Nice word choice INgolfer. That is exactly the word for it. Not understated in any way.

I can't take credit for the word choice, Ary was the first to call it aggressive, and I thought it was very fitting.

Ooh, those silver accented staff bags are KILLER. Agreed with Banks, I like them a lot more than what I posted from the PGA show.

Those do look sweet!

Back