Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

That is a sharp looking hat! Last pic is hilarious.

Just wanted to let you Callaway guys know I'll be hitting the Razr Fit this weekend. Thats all.

Love the last pic, that needs to be your avatar until the MC rolls around haha

Chunky, great hat, but I'm digging far more on that purple cardigan you're rocking there. Yorkem has a nice dress code at the office with sweet cardi's for the staff.

I'm waiting to see what Callaway sends us first before OEM'ing any other Callaway stuff....but the hats on the 'bay are niiiiiice

Did Callaway send that out to you or did you buy it CL?

Looks like the same hat I got on the bay, except mine is black and didn't come with a sweet cardigan

Just wanted to let you Callaway guys know I'll be hitting the Razr Fit this weekend. Thats all.

Be sure and let us know what you think KMAC....lots of driver pondering going on these days!

Sweet hat cap. Kmac you had better have photos for us after you hit the Razr fit

Sweet hat Chunky. Lol @ the last picture. I like where it says HEX Black. Cool logo.

Can't wait to hear your feedback Kmac!!

Well, not to get all y'all excited, but I wanted to share this pic with you from the PGA show.

lt7vcz.jpg

Start drooling. I am.

Well, not to get all y'all excited, but I wanted to share this pic with you from the PGA show.

lt7vcz.jpg

Start drooling. I am.

Those are some nice bags right there.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see where the names will go on those awesome bags

Those bags are even better looking than I imagined! Those are gorgeous.

Those bags are even better looking than I imagined! Those are gorgeous.

Agreed. The Razr Staff bags are amazing. I'll be interested to know where the embroidery for you guys goes as well. I've been trying to figure out a spot on mine (Diablo Octane) to fit an Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece or Ribbon for my son.

Alex

Agreed. The Razr Staff bags are amazing. I'll be interested to know where the embroidery for you guys goes as well. I've been trying to figure out a spot on mine (Diablo Octane) to fit an Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece or Ribbon for my son.

Alex

Good point. It'll be interesting to see if all the embroidery stays on or where our names go. I'm looking at your picture right now and don't have any help to give you about the ribbon. Maybe on the flat part by the Chevron?

I am just really anxious to see it in person, I see the UPS and FedEx guys pull in our parking lot every day and I get all excited, and then they let me down by walking into another office, or they walk into my office with a small package that is usually just another sample for the store....

I was thinking maybe the back panel would be plain black to accommodate names as some staff players have logos and charities on there bags

Back