Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
CK71KEgVAAA4q4b.jpg

CK73l6ZWoAEvwEG.jpg

The sliding weight is back! Is this just a super GI driver, or is it non-legal like some previous over 460cc offerings from Callaway in the past?

Why hello there...

Interest peaked.

Welcome back sliding rear weight! Glad to see they kept the same color scheme as the 2015 lineup. I'm sure the performance will be very forgiving

I wondered if the sliding weight would make a comeback. Love the name.

Daaaammmmnnn! I just got me a 2014 BB 3w and the feel, sound and flight has me getting a ponder on for the matching driver. Can't wait to hear what this version has to offer!

I wonder if this was the 20 yards longer driver that Harry was talking about.

Is this the new V series or regular bertha 815 replacement?

Wow really liking the looks of this one and glad to see the sliding weight back, that already intrigued me. His one is really on my radar. Can't wait to hear more.

It's like 2014 had a ridiculously long baby. Love it. The paint scheme is pretty cool too.

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver

This one is interesting. The sliding weight actually worked in the 2104 BB and looks like that technology is carrying over.

Wow. This is the greatest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got to hit it today when I stopped into Golfsmith. The driver and fairways are legit.

That looks very fun.

Cue up the trolls, the sliding weight adjustment is back...

I really like the sliding weight on these...glad it is back.

Love it, as soon as I saw the pic I said this will be my new driver (eventually).

Got to hit it today when I stopped into Golfsmith. The driver and fairways are legit.

Ahem....pardon me. But I saw this and.....*waits for new thread*

I don't think it looks as good as the Big Bertha did last year.

Compared to XR, what are your thoughts?

I don't think it looks as good as the Big Bertha did last year.

It's a little noisier but honestly it looks high tech The matte finish sets the whole thing off.

Much closer in feel to the XR line then the Alpha line.
You've got my attention. XR with some weight adjustment? Yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back