Callaway Ladies Solaire 14pc Set

Good deal GolferGal! There isn't anything quite like watching a great drive that you hit yourself ;)

So I went out to the range again today and it wasn't a pretty sight. I was just struggling out there except for one club, the Solaire Driver. WOW! This driver is awesome. JB came out and joined me for a few minutes and when he saw me hit a drive he asked what driver I was hitting because he has never seen me hit the ball that well before. He said with roll I easily cleared the 200yd mark. The ball flight is amazing so much higher and longer than with my current driver. I have learned the key to this driver is teeing it up a little lower than I am used to.

If nothing else I highly recommend trying this trying it is just that good.

How often do you guys bring out the launch monitor to the range?

How often do you guys bring out the launch monitor to the range?

We do it when we are doing an official testing but if we are just going out to hit a few balls we won't. I need to bring it out to see the stats from this driver because I am hitting it better than I have ever hit a driver before.

We do it when we are doing an official testing but if we are just going out to hit a few balls we won't. I need to bring it out to see the stats from this driver because I am hitting it better than I have ever hit a driver before.

Maybe I should just get the driver :wink:

Quite a bit actually.

I only asked because if I had one I think I would take it out there every time! Was wondering because you mentioned that JB said one would have gone 200 yards and I got to thinking it would have been nice to have had the launch monitor set up!

Maybe I should just get the driver :wink:

They sell the clubs as singles or as a set. You can try them all at the outing :smile:

I only asked because if I had one I think I would take it out there every time! Was wondering because you mentioned that JB said one would have gone 200 yards and I got to thinking it would have been nice to have had the launch monitor set up!

I wish I did have it out there but I wouldn't have brought today because I was having such a bad range session anyhow I didn't want to know the stats. Of course now I wish I had it. JB takes the launch monitor out a lot more than I do because he is always testing equipment and I just recently started to get ladies equipment for review. Plus I am scared to hit it you have to stand very close to it and I am always afraid I will have a crazy swing and crush it with my driver.

I wish I did have it out there but I wouldn't have brought today because I was having such a bad range session anyhow I didn't want to know the stats. Of course now I wish I had it. JB takes the launch monitor out a lot more than I do because he is always testing equipment and I just recently started to get ladies equipment for review. Plus I am scared to hit it you have to stand very close to it and I am always afraid I will have a crazy swing and crush it with my driver.

If you do, and I know JB will let everyone know if it happens, we'll have to figure out the feminine name for Seth, because that will be your new nickname! hehe

If you do, and I know JB will let everyone know if it happens, we'll have to figure out the feminine name for Seth, because that will be your new nickname! hehe

JB will be telling people for a year I am sure. I think tomorrow I will have to bring out the launch monitor because I would love to know just how far I am hitting this driver and what the other stats are. I know the launch angle has to be higher than my current driver.

I've loved the look of this ladies set since the first time I spotted them on (I believe) Dick's website. It's nice to see a set of clubs designed for the ladies that doesn't require them to like pink and/or some form of pastel colors for their entire set! These were the ones Heather had picked as the one set she'd like when I had her talked into giving the game a try. It was the lack of pinks and pastels that caught her eye. Unfortunately, a pair of range trips later and she had decided that golf isn't her game.

Back