I know you can’t speak to it yet, but I’m curious where they go with the next iteration. Do they seek more speed and give anything back (not that it’s slow, I get so much speed out of it)
Can't wait 'till we can talk about it, we're all excited to share!

I know you can’t speak to it yet, but I’m curious where they go with the next iteration. Do they seek more speed and give anything back (not that it’s slow, I get so much speed out of it)
They did fun things

Not a bad day with the X. I was hitting it really well until the last 3 holes and I had some go right. I thought for sure I was OB on all 3 and I was OB on only 1 of them. The other 2 were right side just off the FW. That was a huge help in winning my match today.

@Wildcat let me try his new Paradym with the LINQ shaft he got. His set up is a 70 gram to my 50 gram and he has a standard 9*head to my 9* X head. I was ripping that set up on the range. My mind is twisted right now as a 20 gram heavier shaft gave me a better result. I really like how that set up felt. More testing will have to be done on that for sure.

Not a bad day with the X. I was hitting it really well until the last 3 holes and I had some go right. I thought for sure I was OB on all 3 and I was OB on only 1 of them. The other 2 were right side just off the FW. That was a huge help in winning my match today.

@Wildcat let me try his new Paradym with the LINQ shaft he got. His set up is a 70 gram to my 50 gram and he has a standard 9*head to my 9* X head. I was ripping that set up on the range. My mind is twisted right now as a 20 gram heavier shaft gave me a better result. I really like how that set up felt. More testing will have to be done on that for sure.
Range was much better for me than the course. But only lost one to the right. The ball goes for sure but too much cut on the course. Will need to put in play more.

Anyone interested in trading an x head for the standard or 💎💎💎?

Much better driving for me today. Took my range swing to the course today. And this driver absolutely goes. Even into the wind.

Total smoke show from the tee box today.

Took the driver off the deck from 260 and 280. Two birdies so I had that going for me

Much better driving for me today. Took my range swing to the course today. And this driver absolutely goes. Even into the wind.

Total smoke show from the tee box today.

Took the driver off the deck from 260 and 280. Two birdies so I had that going for me
Awesome day watching you hit off the deck lol! Your driver set up is just money!

Today was the first day that was a little rough. Just couldn’t deliver the club to get much launch. Makes me have a wandering eye to hunt down a 12 deg head. Kicking around a standard head at that loft to try to cut a little spin

Awesome day watching you hit off the deck lol! Your driver set up is just money!
Never let your playing partners tell you that you can’t hit an 8 degree driver off the deck

Playing tomorrow morning and it will be upper 40’s when we tee off. I get to test the forgiveness and ball speed in cold weather to see how much the X can help.

Probably my worse round off the tee this year but man did I test the forgiveness on mishits. Hands were cold and didn’t warm up until the 8th hole, but I am not mad at the results.

Best tee shot today

IMG_8337.png

This was off the heel on 18… I can live with this as a “mishit”

IMG_8338.png
Not the best way to end the year but I’ll take all of this for the little I play/practice

Going over my round a bit this morning and figuring out where I can clean up the mistakes and I keep coming back to my tee game and how the "mistakes" are rewarded and not something that puts me in a bad spot for my second shot. No driver will clean up a bad swing, but mishits are way more playable than anything else I've played and the distance I am seeing is just ridiculous. When your playing partners comment that the ball went further than anyone thought, that is all you need to know about this driver.

Good day with the driver. I had a few go right but nothing that got me in trouble. I did use @Wildcat driver again and just nuked it a few times.

Good day with the driver. I had a few go right but nothing that got me in trouble. I did use @Wildcat driver again and just nuked it a few times.
Good day for me with the Paradym X today also. I hit 50% fairways (7/14), but most of the misses were just off and none of them put me in bad spots or resulted in penalties.

Good day for me with the Paradym X today also. I hit 50% fairways (7/14), but most of the misses were just off and none of them put me in bad spots or resulted in penalties.
Nice work!

Can't wait 'till we can talk about it, we're all excited to share!
If things are correct, just a couple of days.

Very interested to hear the improvements

Going over my round a bit this morning and figuring out where I can clean up the mistakes and I keep coming back to my tee game and how the "mistakes" are rewarded and not something that puts me in a bad spot for my second shot. No driver will clean up a bad swing, but mishits are way more playable than anything else I've played and the distance I am seeing is just ridiculous. When your playing partners comment that the ball went further than anyone thought, that is all you need to know about this driver.
That's been my experience as well. I am playing the TD and play the players driver in most lines and the TD is the most forgiving and longest of that type of driver I've ever played.

That's been my experience as well. I am playing the TD and play the players driver in most lines and the Paradym TD was the most forgiving and longest of that type of driver I've ever played.
FIFY 👀😜

Back