I was all over the face a few days back and this driver felt like it was wrapping me in a warm blanket all round. Just so good on mishits.

NDA's and all that
kelly ripa buckle up buttercup GIF by Broad City

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was all over the face a few days back and this driver felt like it was wrapping me in a warm blanket all round. Just so good on mishits.
I’ve still never seen anything like it. It’s staggering how good Paradym really was, they earned that number one driver mark.

Ready to see you all unleashed hahaha
As you know, it's such a whirlwind when you are there, it can be hard to focus on the product while you are out on the course (at least it was for me). I am glad I will have some time with it again before the official thread is up.

The tech story is so fascinating, which I hope does not get overlooked.

As you know, it's such a whirlwind when you are there, it can be hard to focus on the product while you are out on the course (at least it was for me). I am glad I will have some time with it again before the official thread is up.

The tech story is so fascinating, which I hope does not get overlooked.
I hope people like to read haha

I'm ready
It’s wild. The Paradym TD and I fought eachother half the year until I finally gave in and gave it full run, then, the world unlocked. I owned every low spin head released this past season, and none are as PLAYABLE as the TD. The misses I get away with are hilarious, and the distance on consistent strikes was absurd.

It’s wild. The Paradym TD and I fought eachother half the year until I finally gave in and gave it full run, then, the world unlocked. I owned every low spin head released this past season, and none are as PLAYABLE as the TD. The misses I get away with are hilarious, and the distance on consistent strikes was absurd.
TD name scares me. I'm a Max LS guy

The Paradym TD is such a great driver. Much more forgiving the people would expect being a TD.

Goes long and straight

The Paradym TD is such a great driver. Much more forgiving the people would expect being a TD.

Goes long and straight
I can't wait to get mine in hand!

I'm departing with the Paradym era feeling like it had unfinished business.

There were SO many drives I deserved less on, but got more. There were so many little flickers of brilliance with this head, and I still think it is in the upper echelon of sound quality from any head ever created.

Great memories. It was a super fun run.

My Paradym TD is en route! Bad part is it is scheduled to be delivered the day I leave for TX so it will sit in the box till I get home. Booo

I was honestly wondering if I was not hitting the right driver. Picked up an X and a triple diamond to test. Didn't really see an improvement... asked my instructor and we spent basically the entire lesson set up.... next couple rounds I have hit this driver (10.5* core set at N/S) like a champion. Now my only problem is I need to sell the X and Triple Diamond heads because I have no need to change anything. Went from being scared to pull it out of the bag to wanting to hit it every chance I get again!

I was honestly wondering if I was not hitting the right driver. Picked up an X and a triple diamond to test. Didn't really see an improvement... asked my instructor and we spent basically the entire lesson set up.... next couple rounds I have hit this driver (10.5* core set at N/S) like a champion. Now my only problem is I need to sell the X and Triple Diamond heads because I have no need to change anything. Went from being scared to pull it out of the bag to wanting to hit it every chance I get again!
I went 8* with the TD as I have some suspicions with all my swing changes, but worst case I turn it up a degree to 9*, but I think 8* is going to be my sweet spot.

I’ve still never seen anything like it. It’s staggering how good Paradym really was, they earned that number one driver mark.
t ball GIF

;)

Had one hole where my bad big miss, swipy, leave the face open swing showed up. Came right out of it and expected to be 30 yards deep in the woods on the right. It was 2 feet into the right rough. 🤯

I sound like a broken record, and there's the new new now.

but my limited time with this guy continues to amaze.

I finally lost one....one....right, so i can't keep that streak going after 3 rounds.... It's a hole that produces blocks right to begin with and the wind was quartering behind me that way and it was about 5 yards into the right rough. :LOL:

My Paradym TD 8* came in from CPO while I was out for the Navy. Ordered “like new” and it was still in the wrapper! Plan to get it to the range Friday morning.

Back