Just had the most amazing round with my "new" Paradym TD. After being fitted into the Paradym with HZRDUS Gen4 R shaft, I was finding it a real PIA especially if I wanted to really crank the shaft. Just too much spin was causing the ball to just drop out of the sky with little or no roll.

Picked up a TD from CPO with the Kaili 60 S shaft to see if it would help using a low spin option. Just 3 swings into my round and I knew I had a winner. I think by the end of the round I hit the ball all over the face and the balls still went long and "straight" (as in on the fairway). I felt like I could really crank the driver when I wanted to. Two drives were topped from the top edge of the face and they still went 235 - 240 yards!

I also found the Kaili shaft to feel just amazing. Such a stable shaft for me. I was absolutely hammering the ball on a couple of drives that were just insane. The shaft just feels stable right thru the swing. Amazing to have this shaft as a stock option.

Last three rounds with my Paradym driver and 3W off the tee, has been 8/14, 9/14 and 10/14 fairways hit. I had taken the driver out of the bag for a while and was just using 3W, bought the Paradym 5W and was using both of them for a while off the tee. Put the driver back in the bag to try and find the swing for it again, lo and behold I found it the last 3 round. Out of the 14 holes I use it on 9 of them. The other 5 are a mix of 3 and 5W Becuase of either a narrow fairway or a shorter hole and I don’t want to be too close to the green. I can’t say enough about the Paradym and Callaway clubs in general. I never really had tried before, I was always a Titleist and Cobra guy. Now my irons and woods are all Callaway.

Last three rounds with my Paradym driver and 3W off the tee, has been 8/14, 9/14 and 10/14 fairways hit. I had taken the driver out of the bag for a while and was just using 3W, bought the Paradym 5W and was using both of them for a while off the tee. Put the driver back in the bag to try and find the swing for it again, lo and behold I found it the last 3 round. Out of the 14 holes I use it on 9 of them. The other 5 are a mix of 3 and 5W Becuase of either a narrow fairway or a shorter hole and I don’t want to be too close to the green. I can’t say enough about the Paradym and Callaway clubs in general. I never really had tried before, I was always a Titleist and Cobra guy. Now my irons and woods are all Callaway.
Those are great results!

Range session today and the great drives continued. I made sure to do a good practice swing and set up and let it rip! I picked a nice lane between some trees as my target zone. Another all drive range session on Friday before the weekend rounds will happen!

The 💎💎💎 is without a doubt the best driver for me I’ve ever put into play. The shots I can hit, absolute bombs, while not being entirely destroyed on misses, never stops amazing me.

Even on a day like today when my iron and wedge swing has vanished, I murder this.

It’s just…impeccable.

And yes Grandaddy team, I know.

No, really, I know.

2024 will be fun, but well damn done in 2023 Callaway.

The 💎💎💎 is without a doubt the best driver for me I’ve ever put into play. The shots I can hit, absolute bombs, while not being entirely destroyed on misses, never stops amazing me.

This could easily be me saying the same exact thing!
I've only had the TD for a week and its the best driver I've ever had by far.
I am hitting the ball a mile with my trusty fade shot shape that I just could not do earlier with the Paradym.

Whatever Callaway comes up with in 2024 - the TD is going to stay in my bag.

I am hitting the ball a mile with my trusty fade shot shape that I just could not do earlier with the Paradym.

All I can say is this…I absolutely will be upgrading 👀

All I can say is this…I absolutely will be upgrading 👀
I skipped the Paradym upgrade, even had the chance at a free one post Budget. Mostly because of how well and comfortable I was with Rogue ST Max LS. But I get the feeling I will definitely be upgrading.

That's awesome, glad you're seeing success. I really love the X, but the TD would be a fun one to give a go for a few rounds, just to see what kind of distance and dispersion I'm capable of.

Even on a day like today when my iron and wedge swing has vanished, I murder this.

It’s just…impeccable.

And yes Grandaddy team, I know.

No, really, I know.

2024 will be fun, but well damn done in 2023 Callaway.
I feel the same way about the Paradym TD. It’s an absolute rocket and insanely consistent on ball speed and carry.

I skipped the Paradym upgrade, even had the chance at a free one post Budget. Mostly because of how well and comfortable I was with Rogue ST Max LS. But I get the feeling I will definitely be upgrading.
Yes, yes you are.

Because….. 😳

I feel the same way about the Paradym TD. It’s an absolute rocket and insanely consistent on ball speed and carry.
Yup….and you forgot the last part….that they made it better..:: 🤣😜

Yup….and you forgot the last part….that they made it better..:: 🤣😜
Which is crazy to think about, because the Paradym is soo good

I mean…I’m impressed with what I see. So yeah.
Jimmy Fallon Seriously GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am playing golf Sunday morning for the first time in a while. I hit the range to knock off some rust and try to find my swing I am comfortable with. I didn't go full bag and really just wanted to get my back loose and get some swings in. My driver that @DannyLe set up was as automatic as it gets. I hit some stinkers trying to "guide" my driver through the zone, but once I just settled in and found a tempo I hit some great drives. Nice little fades. I am ready for Sunday because this course demands you tee shots to be well placed. I really love this set up

1702668824757.png

That looks like a fun setup!

That looks like a fun setup!
It is. It's crazy that it took 10-15 swings for Danny to figure out what I needed and the shaft to go with the head. We had played earlier so he had a good sense of my tee game with the driver it was replacing. It's fun to have trust in the driver and having a 1 of 1 UST shaft is kinda cool :cool:

It is. It's crazy that it took 10-15 swings for Danny to figure out what I needed and the shaft to go with the head. We had played earlier so he had a good sense of my tee game with the driver it was replacing. It's fun to have trust in the driver and having a 1 of 1 UST shaft is kinda cool :cool:
Danny really is the best. He just knows.

Started off a bit rough with the Paradym off the tee, missing 3 of my first 4 fairways. Was coming across and hooking it left. But the rest of the round I only missed 1, and finished 7/11, or 64% FIR. Just so automatic, and it's a blast to hit. Distance was down a bit today, but it was 50 degrees out and wet, so I'm ok with it.

There was one point where I hit 5 straight fairways, but it was how I was hitting them. Need to be on the left, no problem, put it there. On the right side ok. Down the middle, no problem. Just so much fun, and continues to being so much fun to the game!

My swing was hot garbage today, I missed 5 of the first 6 fairways - but then finally started getting a little feel and hit 8 of the next 8, to end up 9/14. The Paradym X gave me a lot better than I deserved on some of those.

My swing was hot garbage today, I missed 5 of the first 6 fairways - but then finally started getting a little feel and hit 8 of the next 8, to end up 9/14. The Paradym X gave me a lot better than I deserved on some of those.
Sounds like my round haha! Started off bad, but came on late. X is so good!

I’ve been so confident with my setup I’ve started to try to shape shots with driver. I haven’t done this in over a decade. Was able to sling a draw around this dogleg. It was fun.
C78CFBF1-A414-415B-BF31-5CB60AA6090A.jpeg

The X is working well right now. I had 9 FIR today and only 1 OB. I aimed wrong on the OB and the wind pushed it out but it was hit well. I did drive it into 3 FW bunkers because I didn’t get the cut I wanted. I’ll still take that over OB Any day. We had a lot of wind today so is super pleased with the results.

Back