Callaway PM Grind Wedge - Matte Black - Preview

Thank the lord!!!! Going in the bag for sure!

Great addition to an already stellar MD3 line up. Matte black finish is great and very durable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look pretty great I'll admit, but I wouldn't game any black colored clubs. Has to be satin or chrome for me.

I am a big fan of the darker colored wedges, that black looks really awesome.

That finish looks great. I really think I need to add a 56 to the bag.

Sweet!!! Bought a 58 after the reviews on here. Love it but now need this black. Looks awesome!

I love this look. So solid!

Maybe my procrastination is not such a bad thing.

OMG i'm drooling that looks soo good

58* pm Grind will be in the bag asap

Thought you didn't get along with it so well?

Thought you didn't get along with it so well?

Full shots that is correct. Couldnt get the 58* past 50 yds but out of the sand and thick green side rough it was great. I'm willing to give up the full swing option for a better greenside option. Just need to learn how to use my 54* better

Love the looks!
The black finish is sexy!

Man, this is the one wedge that would knock my Cleveland 2.0's out. They look great.

Wanting to go MD3 W-Grind in the 60, but man the PM grind has been so good for a lot of people. Decisions, decisions.

Wow the black looks amazing!

Yes please! I love my pm grind and will definitely be adding the black one.

These look great. I love the grooves out to the toe. These look very playable. I have been play the Rotex Black Cleveland Wedges and I love the contrast between the ball and the face. My wedges are fresh, new and performing great so I will have to wait a year or so I would imagine. Can't wait to hear reviews. Beauties!!!!

I love my satin 58 pm grind; and this black one looks even better. Once you go black....

I really like the dark finish, not enough to bump my current PM grinds, but I do like that option.

I wish there was a 54. I currently carry the MD in 58 and 56 and looking for a bit more separation in lofts. I use the 58 for nearly everything and the 54 would fit nicely between my Apex AW.

I really like the looks of these, and this year it's time to replace the current wedges in the bag.

And once again, the lefties cannot get all the lofts - sort of ironic for a club named/designed by a leftie. No 58 Deg available for us.

The chrome finish is available in all lofts for lefties.

I think I'll go 60°, but I'm putting one in the bag asap as well. Now all my wedges will match!

Back