That's awesome buddy....congrats

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

You asked...

DSC09207.jpg

DSC09210.jpg

DSC09209.jpg

DSC09212.jpg

great pics Spank! now go get them dirty

mmmm! What's up with that orange/yellow paintfill on the top groove?

Nice irons Spanks. What is with the orange line?

great pics Spank! now go get them dirty

Dude, it's like that meal you don't want to eat because it just looks so pretty on the plate. Can't they just stay this way forever? :D

Awesome pics Spank. Whats that yellow stuff on the face?

Does Callaway use the paint fill in that top groove to indicate lie angle specs, like Ping does with their dot color codes? Seems like I've seen other colors there in the Morgan Cup unboxing pics (unless that is some sort of camera artifact, and the line is in fact red).

Edit: Funny, four of us with the same question within 2 minutes.

Does Callaway use the paint fill in that top groove to indicate lie angle specs, like Ping does with their dot color codes? Seems like I've seen other colors there in the Morgan Cup unboxing pics (unless that is some sort of camera artifact, and the line is in fact red).

That could be. I know the paintfill on my top groove is Red. Not sure when they started doing that.

Nice irons Spanks. What is with the orange line?

Actually glad you asked. My friend at GG and I concurred that Callaway must have heads that are prebent for lie already and that is the tag that tells them to what degree. So in my case I think that means 3* flat. I curious if this is true or not or does it mean something else.

Edit: Nothing gets past you guys does it. You guys are awesome.

I think so! Mine is green to show 1* up.

Edit: Funny, four of us with the same question within 2 minutes.

Took the RXT's out for a spin for the 1st time on Saturday and even on a bad swing day like I had I was pretty impressed with these. They just have that extra forgiveness I was looking for beyond what my old R7 TP's were offering and they did come into play often to make sure I don't get myself into crappy situations. My distances are still not dialed in on these yet but I'm looking at at least a one club length addition than my previous set (flew a couple of greens on the few good swings I had).

Took the RXT's out for a spin for the 1st time on Saturday and even on a bad swing day like I had I was pretty impressed with these. They just have that extra forgiveness I was looking for beyond what my old R7 TP's were offering and they did come into play often to make sure I don't get myself into crappy situations. My distances are still not dialed in on these yet but I'm looking at at least a one club length addition than my previous set (flew a couple of greens on the few good swings I had).

Nice to hear that they are working out for you Spank! these are on my short list for irons so i am looking forward to reading how thety are working outfor you.

nice to see that your first round went well Spank!

Nice to hear that they are working out for you Spank! these are on my short list for irons so i am looking forward to reading how thety are working outfor you.

Coolness. If you got anything in specific you want to know about them just give me a holler. I'm gonna try to get to a range sometime this week to give these a thorough workout and to work some kinks out then I got a round on Saturday and hopefully Monday as well.

excellent news Spank! So glad that they lived up to your expectations and hopefully with some more time, they far exceed your expectations. I can tell you this, I get excited every time I pull them out of the bag!

excellent news Spank! So glad that they lived up to your expectations and hopefully with some more time, they far exceed your expectations. I can tell you this, I get excited every time I pull them out of the bag!

Exactly how I was feeling. So much so I may have gotten juiced up early and whipped a couple of approaches wide off the green. Just goes to show that tempo and timing are keys to this sport.

Based on feedback from so many, who's got these irons on their shopping list this year?

Lol. me! Seriously. At some point down the road. I'm enjoying the Razr X's but these still make me give a second take.

Based on feedback from so many, who's got these irons on their shopping list this year?

To hell with the shopping list, I just went out and bought them. :D

haha, Goes to show just how powerful marketing truly is. That's a pity too.

It is. Funny thing is anyone that I know that has hit these puts them on the top, or close to the top, of their list. I even let my friend from GG try these out after purchase and he said he never hit them prior to that and he was impressed with the feel on these. I guess "the buzz" on these are just not as strong as the other OEM's clubs.

Although it would be nice if they participated in some sort of testing to get the word out. I'm sure once folks try them they won't put them down.

I agree TC. One thing though is with the right markgeting strategy a company can make progreas. Sometimes its harder than for others but I truly believe it can be used for good. I know you know haha. Im just thinking about how many people would benefit from this line of irons.

Sent from my Tapatalk App

Back