Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

lol @thewilderside - I have CPO bookmarked for the driver.
Same. I’d really like to find a B21 head on the cheap. CPO may end up being the default solution, but more and more I think this is going to be my 2021 driver

Somebody just joined the club. Hopefully I get a chance to take it out soon.
You rolling RCH shaft or something else?

RCH 55 in stiff. Dick’s didn’t have a demo B21 to hit so I’m going in blind.

I did the same thing. Didn't demo or hit one. Heck I never even saw one, but THP sold me on it. You're going to love it. I do!!

I did the same thing. Didn't demo or hit one. Heck I never even saw one, but THP sold me on it. You're going to love it. I do!!
I’ve kept up with this thread since day one and thought this driver was made just for me. Hopefully it will replace my TM M4D.

B21 will be pushing speedzone to the bullpen. It coupled with the right shaft is lethal.

does it not have a triangular shape? like the taylormade aeroburner? it looks larger, my point is that this looks better than the aeroburner at least for me
It does, but it’s about 1,000,000 better than the Aero, and honestly a design TM couldn’t pull off imo.

RCH 55 in stiff. Dick’s didn’t have a demo B21 to hit so I’m going in blind.
Welcome to the club lol.. i did the same off ebay...it worked out pretty well 😎

Welcome to the club lol.. i did the same off ebay...it worked out pretty well 😎
You’re using a Stiff? Get that Lin-Q gunmetal a Callaway tip STAT!

Haven't hit this thing since Florida lol...there will be a Callaway tip on that Linq within the next two weeks. Just gotta get rid of this stupid cough I have and take it to the LGS

Haven't hit this thing since Florida lol...there will be a Callaway tip on that Linq within the next two weeks. Just gotta get rid of this stupid cough I have and take it to the LGS
Mines getting a Hogan tip. The Purple fits me better, but summer roll with the Gunmetal will be epic.

@mtbloco you gotta remember not everyone leaves Florida in November and goes home somewhere warmer 🤣

@mtbloco you gotta remember not everyone leaves Florida in November and goes home somewhere warmer 🤣
Hey it’s been cold here!!!

There was frost on my car a few mornings since November.

today was only 68

I couldn't help myself. Ordered the 9* head today. Going to try my Rogue White or Project X LZ 6.5. If that doesn't work I'll take it in and get fit for a new shaft.

I couldn't help myself. Ordered the 9* head today. Going to try my Rogue White or Project X LZ 6.5. If that doesn't work I'll take it in and get fit for a new shaft.
If you miss right naturally you're wise to at least give this a look.

Living in the middle of nowhere has it perks. I hit 20 balls into a farm field with throw away balls today to see what the hype was. To say my swing resembled anything close to a proper golf swing would be a lie. Not a single one was flush on the middle of the face. I was surprised to see not a single thing went right and distance was actually really very acceptable. The sound is different, but it a good way. I believe @Jman called it a game changer, and now I do believe the hype.

The stiff flex might be just a touch stout at the moment, but I’ll keep it. If anyone wanted to trade a stock regular for the stiff I’d be game, but it isn’t a game changer. I’l going to try and play a round with it on Friday if I can.

You guys are going to love this driver. Definitely get a good shaft in it for your swing, but the head is 🔥. It is a high launching spin reducing slightly draw biased launcher. Feels and sounds fantastic too.

Have a couple shafts coming in this week to try in mine. Speeder 661 evolution 2 stiff and graphite design AD TP 6s. Hit it with a couple options already. Stock stiff, riptide, and speeder 661 xflex. The 661 was bad ass in it just to stiff for me.

Is really weird for me to have more confidence in my driver than other full swing clubs right now. I can still make bad swings, but it's almost point and shoot like @DNevsCG said.

My driving has been horrible of late, just some big old push fades. Not sure if its just me just being lazy and not getting a good enough turn to square the club up or not. Either way the more I read the more I want to try this driver. This website has an amazing way to empty my wallet more often than I would like. But on a positive side I am enjoying my golf and its great to hear other ppl's thoughts other than the usual youtube mobs. I wonder if my speedzone knows I am looking at other toys.... Would it get jealous....

My driving has been horrible of late, just some big old push fades. Not sure if its just me just being lazy and not getting a good enough turn to square the club up or not. Either way the more I read the more I want to try this driver. This website has an amazing way to empty my wallet more often than I would like. But on a positive side I am enjoying my golf and its great to hear other ppl's thoughts other than the usual youtube mobs. I wonder if my speedzone knows I am looking at other toys.... Would it get jealous....
It will act right for a while. The biggest difference I feel between my speedzone and my B21 is head weight. Speedzone feels heavier and I only have 6 grams of weight in it. Need to weigh both heads but have not done so.

It will act right for a while. The biggest difference I feel between my speedzone and my B21 is head weight. Speedzone feels heavier and I only have 6 grams of weight in it. Need to weigh both heads but have not done so.

Typically Callaway heads run a little lighter. 192g thereabouts plus 8-9g for the adapter. So say 200g total roughly.

all the cobra heads I’ve weighed are usually 199-200g plus 5-6g for the adapter so say 205-206g total.

For me I am not sure if its a head weight issue. I hit four driver swings on trackman today and my angle of attack was like 2 to 4 down. So I feel I need to improve my AoA in order to get better driver results. My feel is with a swing speed of around the 108 mark and getting my AoA to even zero or 1 up will help and change my swing path a little and then the shot shape I want my be seen. I was advised that the Cobra driver I am using does tend to be a higher spinning head than other drivers and the shaft in my driver is way to soft. I am going to work on my AoA and see if I can improve that and hopefully I will see some better results with the big stick.

Back