Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

I just watched Yoccos's video again, I love it!

All I can say is WOW.
You guys must feel like a million bucks right now.

Great pic's and video's.
Enjoy rocking your new irons fellas.......

Wow! Great choices everyone, kind of surprised no one went with a red/black ndmc. The green looks great, and I hope your honeymoons with the new sticks are full of pleasure!

Tap before talk.

wow those forged razr's look sick! love the choice on the green decades. that is sharp.

AHA: Love the sticks and combo of the KBS and White Golf Prides. I hope they treat you well. Beautiful sticks from Callaway.

ddec: Man, those grips are great and I know these irons are going to help you earns lots of points for our team.

Yoccos: Excellent choice with your irons. Great move using a utility knife my friend. Leave the keys to someone else :D

JRod: Enjoy your new sticks.

P4B: More Decade love, I love it. Brother, these sticks were handcrafted for you. Have supreme confidence they will do everything asked of you. Enjoy 'em! Take care of the family and they will always take care of you! You are a good man, father and husband. Proud to have you as my teammate!

Looking forward to everyone's feedback on their new irons.

Seeing everyone's new clubs has me drooling.

So I've done nothing but drool over this thread for the last 2 days. Enjoy all the new clubs everyone! They sure are sexy looking.

This is a great thread. I am in the market for some new irons, but I never really considered Callaway until checking this thread. I like to see all the different Callaway lines in one thread. I dont know if I have the game for the Razr Tours, but want to test them next to the regular Razrs. Well done Callaway and THP. Add another few sets to my demo plan.

Awesome Pics Ddec and Mindy haha
I'm quite jealous of your new sticks. Makes me want to go golf shopping :D

Nice Video Yoccos, and nice pics all. I am so mad. I did my unboxing vids. Came into work, downlaoded them(or so I thought). Then the IT guy comes in and says. I am installing Windows 7 on your CPU. Needless to say, I cant find my vids. Dang it! So, I will re do the vids tonight. But they wont be unboxing. sorry.

Nice Video Yoccos, and nice pics all. I am so mad. I did my unboxing vids. Came into work, downlaoded them(or so I thought). Then the IT guy comes in and says. I am installing Windows 7 on your CPU. Needless to say, I cant find my vids. Dang it! So, I will re do the vids tonight. But they wont be unboxing. sorry.

damn IT guys!

Wow nice of the IT guy to give you a heads up. Those IT guys suck. :wink:

Guys, I'm just slightly jealous right now. All excellent looking sticks, even DDEC's with the green grips. I loved the Tours from the Outing, and I can't wait to hit the Regularl Razrs either. DDEC, +3 on your first stint? Doesn't get much better than that!

Also Yoccos, glad to see you learned from the keygate incident.

hahaha, yeah, I was bummed. I especially like my unboxing videos. I guess these will just be videos without unboxing.

Those video's will still be on your PC buddy, and shouldn't be too hard to find, but I'm not gonna help you cause IT guys suck!

Those video's will still be on your PC buddy, and shouldn't be too hard to find, but I'm not gonna help you cause IT guys suck!

I never said IT guys suck. They did. But, they reformatted my hard drive when they installed windows 7. Hippie

I never said IT guys suck. They did. But, they reformatted my hard drive when they installed windows 7. Hippie

WOW, thats lame dude they didn't have to do that. Looking forward to what vids you have though.

WOW, thats lame dude they didn't have to do that. Looking forward to what vids you have though.

haha, thats what I thought bro. Well, I dont have any right now. But I will get some tonight. Just not unboxing vids.

haha, thats what I thought bro. Well, I dont have any right now. But I will get some tonight. Just not unboxing vids.

We're waiting man. You always bring it, can't wait bro!

Just wrap the box up again. Recreate!!

My irons have arrived in Greensboro, NC!!!!

Next stop: casa de Awesome Captain TC!!!!

My irons have arrived in Greensboro, NC!!!!

Next stop: casa de Awesome Captain TC!!!!

Looking forward to seeing those XXstiff KBS shafts twice hard steeped buddy.

Can't wait to see them TC!! I'm guessing it's the tours with KBS

Back