I guess you can say that you do putt for dough. 3.6 million to be precise. What a putting performance!

Not a fan of the mullet, a big fan of the report of his treating the caddies to pizza and beer. I had to work, so I missed all of the last round on Monday (folowed it on THP). would have liked to see him in action.

Ha, he admitted he pushed it a little and that wasn’t his intended line.

Ya but his line was still pretty aggressive going over the bunker haha

Not a fan of the mullet, a big fan of the report of his treating the caddies to pizza and beer. I had to work, so I missed all of the last round on Monday (folowed it on THP). would have liked to see him in action.

How can you not be a fan of the mullet man, he owns it and I think it's awesome.

How can you not be a fan of the mullet man, he owns it and I think it's awesome.
I was around when they first sprung forth, and it was bad then. It has not gotten better.

I was around when they first sprung forth, and it was bad then. It has not gotten better.
Barry Melrose begs to differ.

I remember mullets when they first appeared , like cutting the grass and forgetting the edges ….
At least we’re not talking Rat tails.

yes I had a mullet in the 80s.

At least we’re not talking Rat tails.

yes I had a mullet in the 80s.
So did I. And a rat tail. Neither were good at the time, nor have they gotten better.

So did I. And a rat tail. Neither were good at the time, nor have they gotten better.
Never a rat tail.

I only tolerate so much Ohio.

He’s an easy guy to root for so far for sure. Was very happy for him.

Stone cold killer on the greens. So smooth.

Psst Hammy-you likely have a recording device built into your cable receiver or streaming service. I watch one in 20 I record, and I don’t record many, but that was worth a watch!

I was thinking playoff after he punched into the water on 18.

That wedge he hit was stone cold.

Psst Hammy-you likely have a recording device built into your cable receiver or streaming service. I watch one in 20 I record, and I don’t record many, but that was worth a watch!
I get the NBC on a digital antenna, so, no recording. I've been cable TV-free for a few years. 98% of it I have no interest in, to be honest.

Mr Cool, so impressed with his composure, lots of top guys in the game would have lost it after punching out into the water from the trees on 18, but Mr Cool stiffs the wedge to end the event, very impressive.

I think he knew his possible miss right on 17 would be small, and could get away with attacking the flag, but wow that was the best swing in the event by far, really fun.

He has game and he has the confidence to win majors. His time will come but the Players is a big deal in my book.
Got to fancy him at Augusta with his short game. Came close once before. He's an easy guy to root for.

Don't give a rat's ass about what a player looks like. And usually feel the same about what they say in (usually boring ) interviews.
This guy seems very genuine and I hope he continues to kick a**.

Like very much the fact he comes from a working class background versus the silver spoon up the...

Fun to root for a guy who you know is going to make a lot of putts.

There's a video on Twitter of Cam holing a one arm chip (left hand). We had slot ot of parties at his parent's home in Brisbane. There was always a one handed chipping contest, left or right. I always used my right, Cam used his left.
Like all great golfers he is ambidextrous. He uses his left hand to cut his steak with the right holding the fork.

One heck of a performance by Smith at The Players! After dunking the approach at 18 that wedge was awesome. And absolute lights out putting.

Timely bump for this thread. Also check out his crib!

Back