I like that bag…surprising to see the Mizuno tossed in there…

Driver: Titleist TSi3 (10 degrees, A1 SureFit)
Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

3-Wood: Titleist TSi2 (15 degrees @16, D4 SureFit)
Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X

7-Wood: Titleist TS2 (18 degrees @19, D4 SureFit)
Shaft: UST Elements Red 9F5X

Irons: Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi (3),

Titleist T100Black (5-9)
Shafts: KBS Tour 130 X Custom Matte Black

Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM9 (46-10F, 52-08F, 56-08M, 60-10S)
Shafts: KBS Tour 130X

Putter: Scotty Cameron 009M Prototype

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack

I have listened to him on a podcast and he seems like a good guy. It was a great win but I think proposing him as a major winner might be a bit premature. This was his second individual win on tour and both were in Hawaii. I like his game and he was very unflappable over the weekend playing with Rahm who kept the pressure on. I think he needs to show some more results to be considered a real top end guy.

First guy to shoot 4 rounds in the 60's at Augusta when he came in second.
Forgot about that. Yeah, I don’t think the big spotlights are too bright for him. Everybody has to start somewhere, and he seems to be on a good path.

I love his game and laid back attitude that hides his killer instinct. Here’s a video of his amazing waterfront Florida home with his sick boat that I’d love to own.

Anyone thoughts change after the resilience we saw this week at The Players?

I thought he would win a major this year…while The Players isn’t a major it was still a true test.

will we see him add any more victories this year?

I thought he would win a major this year…while The Players isn’t a major it was still a true test.

I say either US Open or the PGA Championship. One or the other, but would be fine with seeing both/more 🤷🏻‍♂️

His tee shot on 17 was just unreal!

Yes many who , may have been contenders, missed the cut , those that had chances missed out , he just played better . And that it really degree of difficulty , he absorbs and overcomes . Many would falter , yes he’s had some errant poor shots that cost him a tournament win perhaps but that’s about contending. You can’t win them all at this level but he’s making a fair fist of his opportunities this far .

The personal side , just a Aussie doing his thing and doing it damn well , like many other have . Raise a glass🥃 well done

Ha, he admitted he pushed it a little and that wasn’t his intended line.
Yes maybe , but fortune favours the brave . There be many others who would claim that was intended line and pulled of what they envisioned … conversely he just admitted honestly what happened

Ten birdies and 24 putts on the Stadium Course in the last round of the Players in not ideal conditions is better than most. He does this sort of stuff from time to time. It just seems to be getting more frequent.
He is a normal guy who happens to possess a talent for golf and the psych to match the talent, which is quite rare.
He happens to be one of my favourite people.

Cam reminds me a lot of what I liked about Rickie. I hope he keeps going and competes in majors because his swing is fun to watch and that putter is insane

Fields are so deep and golf is such a fickle game, but he has as much potential to do it as anybody else currently out there.

Heck of a player. Has to figure out the long gsme though. His driver gives him fits.

Nice home game for him which is always great to see and he did it right with the caddies.

I've always been impressed with his putting.

Heck of a player. Has to figure out the long gsme though. His driver gives him fits.

Nice home game for him which is always great to see and he did it right with the caddies.
His long game would give me fits and mine isn’t that good. 😂

He invited about 30 caddies to his house on Monday night for pizza and beers.
they deserved it forsake with what they did during the turn to keep thier guys dry and playing.....

Cameron Smith looks like the guy who shows up at the range with three screaming hellion kids and a 12 pack

I like that bag…surprising to see the Mizuno tossed in there…

Driver: Titleist TSi3 (10 degrees, A1 SureFit)
Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

3-Wood: Titleist TSi2 (15 degrees @16, D4 SureFit)
Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X

7-Wood: Titleist TS2 (18 degrees @19, D4 SureFit)
Shaft: UST Elements Red 9F5X

Irons: Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi (3),

Titleist T100Black (5-9)
Shafts: KBS Tour 130 X Custom Matte Black

Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM9 (46-10F, 52-08F, 56-08M, 60-10S)
Shafts: KBS Tour 130X

Putter: Scotty Cameron 009M Prototype

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack
Listening to the Mizuno off course podcast they mentioned a bit about the Fli Hi and it sounded awesome. Pretty cool to see one sneak in the bag.

I was more surprised about the gap from 5 iron to the 3 fli hi

Back