Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Ok so I was able to get a tee time Sunday at 1pm at Jack Frost. Our 4th had to bail. Any THPers want to take the 4th slot? It will be $39 which is a big discount off their normal rate (GroupGolfer voucher). PM me if interested.

Wish I could was there two weeks ago excellent shape. MRI Tuesday for torn rotator cuff:cry:

Oh man that sucks! Hope you are able to get healed quickly. 🤞

Ok so I was able to get a tee time Sunday at 1pm at Jack Frost. Our 4th had to bail. Any THPers want to take the 4th slot? It will be $39 which is a big discount off their normal rate (GroupGolfer voucher). PM me if interested.
No can do. We are going to be up there week of July 11. Where did you get the voucher?

No can do. We are going to be up there week of July 11. Where did you get the voucher?

Nice. Got it from GroupGolfer.com. They run deals throughout the area for pretty good discounts. Kinda like Groupon for golf.

No takers??

Hope you had a good round yesterday.Players missed out on a great course and deal.

It was a good time! Was able to get a 4th locally so no vouchers were wasted. Beautiful course, but my game was not in tow and I shot myself a radio station :ROFLMAO: I made a couple dumb decisions as well that now having played the course, I might not have made. It was also SUPER windy which added to the challenge.

OK, so I'll be playing in the Titleist Experience at Ballyhack in September, and judging by the slope/rating and the discussions in the live update and event threads, it is a TOUGH track. Much tougher than anything I play on a regular basis. I'm thinking I'd like to play one really tough PA track prior to the trip, just to get myself a little more mentally prepared for adversity...

Anybody have a suggestion on some of the tougher tracks in the area? Most of the courses that I'm familiar with top out in the 130-135 range from appropriate distances for my game, whereas Ballyhack is in the upper 140's or even low 150's slope depending on tees.

Split Rock is not real easy

I always forget about Split Rock. And you're right, the tips are over 140 in slope and the next box back is upper 130's. Maybe one to consider.

OK, so I'll be playing in the Titleist Experience at Ballyhack in September, and judging by the slope/rating and the discussions in the live update and event threads, it is a TOUGH track. Much tougher than anything I play on a regular basis. I'm thinking I'd like to play one really tough PA track prior to the trip, just to get myself a little more mentally prepared for adversity...

Anybody have a suggestion on some of the tougher tracks in the area? Most of the courses that I'm familiar with top out in the 130-135 range from appropriate distances for my game, whereas Ballyhack is in the upper 140's or even low 150's slope depending on tees.
July 28, 10:40 Ledgerock GC any interest?

July 28, 10:40 Ledgerock GC any interest?

Gah I wish man. I won't be able to swing getting off work then. LedgeRock is an AWESOME track, got a chance to play it about 4 years ago.

Appreciate the invite though!! Hopefully another time we can get out.

If you still have a slot, I would love to join you.
One slot just me and a guest they are allowing me to bring. Comped round. I'll arrive about 9:45. Doug Roberts See you then Al.

One slot just me and a guest they are allowing me to bring. Comped round. I'll arrive about 9:45. Doug Roberts See you then Al.
Looking forward to it.

Enjoy gents! I'm sure I'll be wishing I was there :beat-up:

Still have a few $40 passes to Iron Valley, good on the weekends after 1pm. Come go for the green in 2 on 13 and hit balls into the haunted lake with me!
182C266C-8903-41C7-A3F5-DE4BACE44C49.jpeg

Still have a few $40 passes to Iron Valley, good on the weekends after 1pm. Come go for the green in 2 on 13 and hit balls into the haunted lake with me!
View attachment 9105185

I'm game if there's still any those passes left in August! My schedule is shot the next 2 weekends but I could do the 7th, 13th or 14th as of now.

I'd love to hit up IV again in August. No worries about the pass if others need them.

I have not played Iron Valley this year yet but a lot of my buddies have and they say it has been in great shape!

Back